On my run for LSPDFR and trying to think wild

So now I'm downloading materials for LSPDFR saying that I completed the game, again, with Realism Dispatch Enhanced mod. I also created some small mods while doing it, particularly when addressing MkII weapons that are using GTA default than in Ripplers Realism (so yeah, it's a patch of RR mod).

Well, I have mixed RDE with IV Car Pack and Vanillaworks Extended Pack (found on GTA5-Mods during my search on Google) to increase variety of cars in the wonderful city of Los Santos. And I admit, LSPDFR will be much fun with those packs, because Vanillaworks Extended Pack also contains police supercars (or police supercruisers). Yeah, you're not mistakenly reading it. Supercars in a police cruiser form.

Also in one time, I included Aquatic Vehicle Pack for use with the separately released RDE: Five-star Response (FSR) script. Yep, USS Dallas and the turreted RHIB (Dinghy) are on the action. So far I haven't yet go for a test in my modded RDE XML configurations.

Continuation on the NooseMod Project

ATM, time and curiosity (as well as homeworks) rendered the NooseMod project to be halted longer than usual. You know that I'm always curious about things, making even homeworks and learnings from college teacher "forgettable". In fact I had light basics on how to use Construct 2 without video tutorial. At least I can understand how it works.

My curiosity focused on video games related to my fav genres: Action, Shooter, Adventure, Simulation, and Fighting. Fighting itself is not about Mortal Kombat, because this genre is used on Naruto-based video games, one example was Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 and the remastered old games (Storm 1, 2, and 3) by Bandai Namco. While Simulation is mainly focused on flight simulator (mostly I discussed about DCS/Digital Combat Simulator-based games like Black Shark and LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2, but apparently not yet touching FSX). Nah, not about The Sims or Second Life, like, you can do anything in those games, but sorry, no plane-piloting.

Trying to Think Wild

I kept thinking wildly and creatively. It's the reason I do mods and making short stories that some of those help me in doing my Final Project (well, got some serious issues about the title and resources I need). The combination of Naruto and modern warfare was always my favorite, like one of anime series that contains a girl with a gun (let's say, Steyr AUG or Barrett M82A1), by the title of "Gunslinger". Up to now I haven't watched that anime, though my opinion says it has ended. The other title was Angel Beats, did watched it few years ago with my sis.

Like I said, combining one of those like in Gunslinger and Angel Beats anime series, will make it look like another perspective of fan fiction; a fiction beyond fiction created by one of the one's fans. It has been since I did used characters of SpongeBob Square Pants and Dora the Explorer right until I found Naruto was aired and after many years passed the TV station put many censors because of an anti-violence measure in Indonesia (except for Dora the Explorer, it stopped airing). You tell me, a slap on a face and words like "bodoh" (Indonesian word for stupid or fool) or "gila" (Indonesian word for crazy or nuts) were either temporarily muted (for "bodoh" or other mean words) or skipped (if it's one of the violences like a man slapping on ya face). I stopped watching local TV station and instead doing my shitty time in front of the computer and let the world go on or watch Nickelodeon from the TV cable. Gotta say, no censors there, even for a heavy shit pain when a cat got its skin mowed up in Oggy and the Cockroaches. Katakan Putus is described as "SpongeBob Square Pants-styled Indonesian-dubbed legally and less-seriously censors", because the censors for mean words use high-pitch tone (sometimes temporary mute) and mostly with less "serious" physical violence (like slapping his/her face or hitting ya with a baseball bat). I'd chose to follow that reality show that aired during weekdays on Trans TV, because that show really helped me out in finding a girlfriend that suit my needs, despite some news told me that Indonesian reality shows are lies (or should I say, SHIT!, to the eyes of the reporter).

I take shit on new animes on TV by now. I'd stick to the online/downloaded movies. And no, I'm not watching Upin & Ipin after I watched commercials of the new BoboiBoy series that created by Malaysian company. Kids do love it.

Well, nothing to see about Adit & Sopo Jarwo cartoon series made for the locals. Got changed its schedule, and idk if it's still aired or not. Probably transferred airing to another station after MNC TV transferred its airing to Trans TV few years ago.


Yeah, that sounds about it. Anyway, October 10 was fun.

Comments