Benefits of cable TV

I have to say, though, cable TV has a wide range of channels, from local to international. Had to say, what I thought as anime only appears limitedly on local TV, other channels widely offer anime.

So to say, I and my bro was familiar with Animax, one of the TV stations that can be accessed on the cable TV. Place is an anime paradise. Familiarization? Last junior high my family had a cable TV from one of the cheapest providers, Astro, and I remember how he watched Fate Stay Night until the end.

That was the old days, and I had to take back to the old times saying that Naruto was aired on Cartoon Network. So when I get to watch what sought to be "episodes répétée" on local TV, I had my time spent on watching cable TV as I was getting bored of it, and in fact, that time was when I played PS2.

The afternoon 5:30, I made my dinner of 2 packs of noodles with seafood toppings. I had to postpone my gaming in search of mods and journal for my final project, with this... undefined title on what I want to take. Big risk with cash spent, that's what it described. So I tuned on Animax, the usual anime channel when it comes to the cable TV (my fav was cartoon and anime), and I stumbled across a title, Magic of Stella. I seemly have to say it has ended, and say, most of the animes produced up to 12 episodes (except the most popular titles like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, or Fairy Tail). That, while I dine was the last episode.

My sister loved most of the animes that is, only 12 episodes produced per title. She has less liking to Naruto, but she follows on what I like. Story of my life.

After Angel Beats, AnoHana, Tari Tari, Yuri!!! on Ice, Naruto, and Naruto: Shippuden, and while I did waiting each week for the new episodes of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, I'm making my progress for this new title to answer my curiosity. Said in programme ads that Magic of Stella was about making a video game, but so far I haven't read the synopsis of it (was taking my time dine and watch).

I consider a proposal on downloading it, but index on Google Search (when I tried to make an input) was minimum, less people are not referring it, or maybe no DL links. I may have to wait.

Anyway, I enjoyed much, you know, about cable TV with unlimited internet access. I can do download shit anytime I want. Well, home sweet home.

Comments