GTA Underground: The Next Step of Rockstar-made Games

Okay, being too first to hear about this and now I'm hearing it again. Repeatedly heard when visiting GTAForums thread of fastman92's Limit Adjuster, which had been stuck for delayed update on version 4.3. Unfortunately, link for GTA:U thread from fastman's referral was dead; had to use Google to look up for it (remember GIYF). Both ModDB and the new GTAF thread was found in a single click from my smartphone.

After this, I might consider downloading materials I need for my Construct 2 project which had been delayed for months. Got the download for Snapshot 3 and I was hoping for doing my f-ing beta test with this one before I can do some contribution, just like what I did to the RDE.

So, this "magnificent" and surprisingly huge mod (about half the size of original GTA:SA that you DL on Steam), but not as enormous as Call of Duty: WWII, has map mods from possible Rockstar-made's old-school 3D universe video games (Manhunt, Manhunt 2, Bully); yet I never tried any of them as far as I concern (except GTAIII and GTA:VC). These map mods compiled together with San Andreas map to make it have your own style of title: GTA: San Andreas - Underground, or any awkward title you want (like GTA: San Andreas Liberty City United).

I still haven't yet certain about DYOM; yet I'll give it a try when the game starts with GTA Underground mod. It is one of the highly complex and huge TC mod I've ever seen since the GTA: San Andreas IV mod (of which the installer is flagged as a virus by AVG - indeed was false-positive). Hope the links still exist; I don't want to see people bragged about why the DL server for it was down.


Well, it's another delay again for my future plans of modding, especially because I wanted to have a full rest some time, go boring for my undefined life and Boruto NNG. No new games except the one I found for the Naval Ops Commander nostalgia in PC - gladly was light-sized and indie - teacher said about it once and it was said that it was independent from other developers and created on your own (homemade game).

I'm planning to catch this newly released game, Call of Duty: WWII, but the size was tremendously high for a guy like me who ran out of storage space of SSD, about 70 GB range. I was hoping for the repack to be released so that no hassle with size in a risk of time-consuming extracting them shit. ATM, the download speed was high, for about 1 MB/s, but enough for me if I want to get some HD downloads. I'll try a few keywords in Ova Games and see if there are some hits. There's also another keyword I want to try in there too, since Google was too widening, and had to be specific if I want to search something.

Comments