Ill Recovery, Delayed Tasks, and No New Games (again?)

Back from Singapore I want to complete the male one to gain triumph as NCR (Fallout: New Vegas) with couple of mods, but I got ill for 3 days. Fever, hard cough, stomachache, all came one-by-one in a day. Thought I might gonna end, but I still got hope; parents still kindly enough to aid me in the process, and I'm back again, with a bit stomachache in the process, but I can tough it out.

Can't play for 3 days; I'm glad I can finish it today. It saw its own variety of ending of how "New Vegas" should be. Completing to gain triumph as Mr. House or Yes Man is other issue; you have no support for NCR nor the Legion in the end, and some characters that depend of them (companions) will have other type of ending. This is like what you do to see how Call of Duty: Black Ops II end. Good? Or bad? It's your game style, that is.

It's nearing new semester and one task I want to achieve is still halted. Simple anime game on Construct 2. Even my mom had to remind me about it, but... I still can't get it started yet. All characters are defined; the only thing left is implementation. This is about making an app for people, for use with the popular games. ATM, I need to figure out the save system, but... I'd rather get the job done then go for the part that I can't get a hold of. Idk how long I want to hold this job; it's been halted for quite too long, like my NooseMod project - my LCPDFR pet project.

I've been taking my silent time now to know that there are no new games except GTA V that had been updated to patch 1290 since the first-time heard. I'm touching Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 and one old flight simulator game, LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2, but without doing any further development of my TC mod. I still haven't yet trying to make use of Ms. Flight Simulator X which is a Microsoft product and frankly, works on Windows 10. I'm planning to use it as a part of the new Vice City opening video of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, which is also using III engine in a different configuration. Just got the base song from one of the old installation mod by Leviatan: Speed Island v2 for GTA:SA and the only thing I need is the recording.

And this week, new episode of Boruto NNG isn't released, but next week.

So... I have nothing to do, and recently I heard the soundtracks used in a movie called Fast and Furious 8. Most of the time I heard it while my bro was riding a car. If you remember, you might like the massive control of computer-controlled cars in NY to crash a limo with Russians inside. Did said about UGV once, and UUV... I'll look up in Google for download and see if there are active links - and I'd like to chose torrent ones; big risk, but reliable to find. Should be a nice video company for Boruto NNG and this new ending song that we can't wait.

Comments