Logging In More Just to Grab Lots of Materials

Instead of GUID Generator, I'd chose the other way, from a website that generates random password every-fucking-time the Facebook alerted me about someone's breaking in to my account while I'm using it. This is a rare event to me that a user is warned about a locked account which used somewhere else, but it's used on your own. In my case, I'm not using VPNs of any kind. No. Never. Nobody's phising me in, it's all on my use now.

I might gonna start the cleanup of last login places that happened in the past and now to see if that takes effect (maybe now, maybe later). The only thing I need is the strong password whenever the Facebook requested one (either phising alert or my desire to change it on my own). I logged out of Instagram to see if manual login can be done, but apparently, because I registered and logged in from Facebook, idk the password, so I reset it. Both IG and FB are using strong passwords now, and other sites remain as it is.

Okay, now the fun part of Construct 2 project. So I registered myself to Pinterest just to grab the materials I need for game designing project. It hasn't started yet.

Since my grandma died, the project was halted (again) for 3 to 4 days, and the days I spent for the last minute are either news feed, videogame, or YouTube videos. Today's still the mourning day of my grandma since she was cremated yesterday. Our family want to "sunk" her ash down into the ocean, as the Balinese people have a tradition to do so when they have a died family member.

I'm targeting sprites of Naruto characters and the Army, since I did my part of combining ninja warfare and modern warfare. This is my own fan fiction of Masashi's creation, which adds world enrichment of peacekeeper missions. ATM, I found almost every characters of Naruto that I can use and some Army men sprites that can be used as a boss, but there are many things that are still lacking:
  • Common Army personnel (like those you see in Metal Slug)
  • Tank (any general shape that describe Russian (T-55, T-72, and T-80) and US (M1 Abrams) tanks)
  • Aircraft (any general shape that describe Russian (MiG-21, MiG-23, MiG-29, Tu-160, Il-76) and US (F-16 Fighting Falcon) aircrafts)
  • Background environment (such as ruined city, opened grounds, skies, and forest)
  • Weapons (for player character to wield onto since Ninjas only have Shurikens and Kunais, such as M9 pistol, TT Tokarev (TT Pistol), AK-47, Colt M4, Uzi SMG, and Remington 870, at least in any general shape that has different specs)
  • Power-up Boxes (weapon pickups, extra life, anything that resembles the "Kids Jaman Old" (old-school kids) stuffs from the old Metal Slug video game)
  • more I can't think about
 The project, same as I did with my NooseMod, also comes to a halt, but eventually I'll continue it since the LCPDFR project of NooseMod was stuck to an undescribed error, which it affects the internal plugin routine. Neither I nor LtFlash know about this unexpected event, so after these days there are no inbound messages to the forum post. I decided to drop the project and made the source code open to the public from my GitHub since it was impossible to find out what caused the problem. Why? The error affected the internal plugin routine, not with the NooseMod plugin. If I had to redesign, that means removing bonus cash and database recording system. If bonus cash removed, that means no penalty on hostages, squad, and police officers in the field, and also no profit in either killing or arresting the suspects. Everything will be remodeled.

Idk the fate of this NooseMod project in the future, though. In fact, I had started other projects, like NooseMod without LCPDFR plugin (personal update of _hax's original mod), SecuricarTheft (LCPDFR plugin), and the redux version of Supervillains (LCPDFR plugin) since last year. Those are still in personal beta test and not yet in full alpha test.

So many ways I want to model how the game should like. However, I started up myself with the main menu, since most of the games are using main menu as the initial interface. The flowchart and drawing concept of the program will be drawn as the game development progresses. Tutorial was provided, so, when the menu is done, I'll start the game modeling.

It's like I'm doing 3 tasks at the same time, and unlike video games (even though the objectives are 3, but you still need to complete one to advance), but my sacrificial isn't started yet. I still need to come up with my grandma's last journey to the open waters at the northern beach of Jakarta. The house has becoming quite silent since my grandma's departure to heaven.

World is changing so fast, and so are we the humans. You'll never know when the Grim Reaper comes after your soul. All we have to do is to pray and wish for the longer life to God so that we can enjoy how the world should be. Forget about things like predictions of Earth Destruction, or the North Korean Nuclear program. Just think about the future for the next year, next 10, 20, 30, or more years; hell, 100 years if you have to.

Well, I'm out again. It's almost time for the last voyage of my grandma. This is looked much like Indian style to me.

Comments