Models of Construct 2 Project

I feel a quite lonely in the house with the departure of my grandma to heaven. However, I feel both happy and sad to see her on the stairway to heaven. May God rest her soul.

Okay, many people asked me, "buddy, why the f*** are you so crazy? Why'd you have a wild combination that is out of the box? Why you liked Naruto and combining it with modern warfare, with guns and shit? What's your passion?" It's a simple answer in mind, and I said, "my wild imagination tells me to do so."

Once I told ya readers that I have a wild imagination since I was a kid. I once dreamed to be a police officer, soldier, and pilot. However, that's all gone away since I don't have a matching criteria for a registrant of such job. Police officers and soldiers tend to have daily sports which I don't have. Pilots must have a sharp mind through many simulation trainings before going for real life jobs.

Stuck being a programmer is a way to keep my living, but idk for how long. I did loved the computer lessons while I was a senior high man, but idk why, nowadays, I can't think about the title for the Final Project, even though I learned all the shits the teachers taught. The delayed Construct 2 project is a bad situation I'm having in. Mom's always insisted me to finish up the task, every time.

I did said that I logged in to Pinterest to grab the materials I need. I'm planning to grab several characters for collection and for C2 project.

After the grandma's ash burial yesterday dusk at Ancol, Jakarta, the family of I and another family members from Sumatra went to a mall for dinner. After dinner, some of the family members asked me to come along for "shopping companion". Long walks for hundreds of steps until I stumbled across something interesting. Here's the fun part I want to look up on Google Search.

I did told ya again readers about Paw Patrol, that Nickelodeon cartoon show about emergency service dogs. Most of these K-9s (canines) owned by Ryder has specific works related to the real-life emergency services. There are 5 dogs (pups to be exact): a police dog, a firefighter dog, a "sanitation" dog, a construction dog, and a pilot dog (ain't that the one I saw in Snakes on the Plane?). Now I'm telling ya to see how crazy my imagination is.

You see, I'm trying to accomplish the C2 project for my "Live Work" (Kerja Praktek) college lesson that is recommended to grab in order to accomplish the S1 college. A lot of inspirations are put to this work and plans I've been doing, but after my travels yesterday I want to put some extra things to the project beside hostages like in Metal Slug. Paw Patrol that you see in the battlefield will help you get through emergency situations, such as building on fire and bridge cut out. Some can get you bonuses, such as air reconnaissance and weapons aid. Let's make it detailed like this:
  • Police dog can aid you with giving the police-issued weapon (Colt M4), power-ups, and extra "bomb" to the player
  • Firefighter dog can aid you clearing out the building on fire (obstacle that cannot be get through)
  • "Sanitation" dog can help you repair the bridge that is out
  • Construction dog can help you clearing out the building or sand rubble (another obstacle ditto as the building on fire)
  • Pilot dog can provide you air reconnaissance (useful in both air and ground missions)
The pups can sometime available as one, two or three, depending on the situation. Note that you cannot depend always on them, as they are special characters that were sent from the homebase at Adventure Bay, nearly 100/120 miles off the coast of Land of Fire. Reaching the US-controlled outposts are hard.

If this can be applied, I'd like to look for the sprites of them, including their vehicles. However, it is quite likely (by 75% or 60%) that I'm going to apply this once the basic operations are up and working (need to complete several stages first, and I'd like to make it 10). Once up, I'll consider putting this, but no promises though. This is inspired by the storybook and "apparently" action figure models that I saw "only" the outside. If no sprites, a likely chance that this option will be dropped and replaced by something else.


You see, it's my own intention to make the world of arts go a bit crazy from the usual as many people has done their own creative ideas, such as graffiti drawing. My art of imagination, comprised of technological wonders, can make it even crazier that what you think. It's not my wish to make the world go crazy, though, but this is the way I describe diversity. Even though I liked Naruto most of the times, I decided to be who I am. That's why I don't get involved with cosplayers, although I respect their creativity.

Last but not least, it's important to know who you are and why do you exist as a children of God. You have a goal to take, and that takes you to create the world a better place to live.

Okay, I'm out. Maybe it's time to do my work, but... I gotta break again for a few days. Stay safe and have a nice day, readers.

Comments