Follow up PS2 games, good times, yeah?

Many YT videos I watched and apparently few days back I've subscribed a new one filled with the "holy shit yet awesome" videos of the Ace Combat fans. Personally, though, I never tasted the Xbox 360 as for 10/15 years of my life I only have PS2 console, with yet, both of my consoles are on a breakdown. First is that the CD/DVD reader got its plate busted. That's the big one. Second is that the part where the laser readers of the CD got damaged after few attempts of cleanup just to know that the Ace Combat Zero DVD was completely unreadable. That's the compact version. It has now jury-rigged with the USB HDD to load specially imaged discs from there, which said there was a special program that can read/write it in. It does not work on PCSX2 I got from a reference by JalanTikus here.

Problem is, that jury-rigged one has a problem concerning mission briefings when I play Ace Combat 5. It just get stuck in the end and I can't be able to do anything except restarting the console itself and start over. Likewise, I've been through a lot of action with Ace Combat 04, Ace Combat 5, and Ace Combat Zero long before I did this writing. That was when I was in junior/senior high long before it's getting jury-rigged or the big one gets its CD slider broke.

As of now, I might as well try to bring back good old times while I carry on my Construct 2 project. This date seems to be few weeks off from my target, and the finish line is around July.

Well now... that memory card holds out so many memories, including the last time I did my game on a warships long before I found Atlantic Fleet and Cold Waters by Killerfish Games; the Naval Ops: Commander. Said that the creator was Koei Tecmo, which the company also produces games like Dynasty of Warriors as of now. I wonder if there's some device that can pull out memory card data into the USB and put it into this emulator just like the way you pull out the BIOS from your PS2 console.

Anyway, the guy behind the channel named Ace Combat Fan, first time I looked to him, he's like a kind of American. Mine's still understand the dialect he's talking, based from the videos, if I'm not mistaken, so... that's out of my concern. One of the videos I saw few hours ago displayed a section where you can put the subtitle in your video (if you're frequent YouTubers) and I saw "French (Canada)" in the language list. Dunno, though, but... is he Canadian? ... Actually... I didn't mean anything racist or something, just asking to satiate my curiosity.

Well, it's really awesome to see the world changing real fast, and people in this century will be really, really fast to make the world a better place to live. So, how many changes have you made to the world today? Mine's still don't have any effect to the world, except when it comes to the writing and mods uploading. Perhaps with the C2 project I made it might help the world, but let's see how my story goes up soon.

Comments