San Andreas Modded (Light) and Some Story References

Apparently I restarted the San Andreas PC game with IV car mods, some light vehicle and friendly plane mods, and light CLEO mods, under cold winter environment. Tests reveal no crashes so far, even after a few missions.

Starter of the save I made include:
  • Vigilante mission reached Lv. 12+ (150% armor)
  • Firefighter mission reached Lv. 12 (Player is fireproof)
  • Paramedic mission reached Lv. 12 (Player has maximum health)
  • At least $200M-300M of cash (using the exploit of the CS:O Kill Effect mod)
  • No cheats
  • Pistol ammo count more than 2000, Gangster skill, at least 60-75% of full skill bar
  • Does not include my own custom weapon.dat to tweak ballistic damage (especially for police pistols)
Currently I limit my gaming time to nights only, since I want, and really want, to wrap this C2 project because my mom is fussing around with it. And if I can't get this done, mom's gonna DO-ing me from the college.


Lots of YT videos that actually are useful to increase my world knowledge. Not many people get this, you know? It's a unique world we live in. Angry and nuts people, facts, game walkthrough... I can imagine how many videos this YouTube have since its first video surfaced online long time ago. Dunno how many, but I guess... it could be millions, maybe billions; much more than the total of the people living on earth.

There's this one particular video I saw, apparently from a long-time post (maybe last year?) from Google+, where JalanTikus posted a partner post of "boombastis" about this E-4B Nightwatch, on what it referred to its header as "the plane that can escape the doomsday." I was trying to open that link but it can't. Dunno why, though. And the only information I know about this E-4 is from Wikipedia (I once read it, dunno when) or journal E-books.

This plane has made a show on The Sum of All Fears movie aired in 2002, which was adapted from a novel on the same title. Idk much about how the President in that movie was making flight with that plane instead of the Air Force One. Still, this movie once aired on local TV and I found out that it can make a good remake story for Boruto story, which is 2017.

One of the YT videos I found on the search saw how obsolete the aircraft instruments are. From information on the Wikipedia, it is said that those instruments are used to withstand EMP activity, such as midair-detonated nuclear missile (in outer space) like those in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It's like you're going back to the 70s, where the first Boeing 747 made. Believe me, if you are the fan of flight simulator games like DCS or Ace Combat, it's a nostalgic, even though I never touched the real thing nor seen it in reality.


Yep, it's other boring moments I faced every day. No new games, avoided playing AC2/3/4/5/0 (got the old memories of pained finger for several days because I never touched it anymore), and scraping up some cash to add extra HDD space for my proposed plan of going "steamed" (my own word for "sign up on Steam"). AC7 may be released on PC soon and idk what system requirements it need. If it's too high-end, I'd drop it to spend my time on Grand Theft Auto: Online, PUBG, or CS:GO. I'm thinking of going legit one day instead of gone using pirated games, because, maybe sooner or later, I can earn some cash for... maybe good life, buying games, or maybe collecting new action figure sets until God calls us humans for the day of judgment. Still, food has first priority for a human survival.

Let's see if this world can go even more unique than today it was. Every day we see a lot of changes that we will never know about.

Comments