Me on post-dental surgery

Alright, straight to the point. Here's what I'm doing to relieve my pain for few days. God, that hurts.
Last Wednesday I undergone the tooth (or dental) surgery because one of my teeth got misplaced on the left side of my inner mouth. Doc said that it's like there's something blocking and it had to be taken (or forcibly pulled, if you ask me, because I'm no doctor). That's why I had toothache for a month but I had no problems with my teeth, only bottom-side is misordered. The left-back side on the bottom was like growing but it has no space to go, so it pushed out the bottom side (the gum) to get more space. Actually, I had no problems with my teeth alignment gone awry. The only thing I want is something else.

The C2 project I did had to be postponed because of this dental surgery, and guess what, a day before Eid Al' Fitr, the action figures that I wanted have come. If you have time, though, check out my Instagram under my name (no uppercase and spaces). Well, pain and happiness into one.

Just to say on my daily life now is that only one week before the short semester began. Tomorrow is where I'm going off somewhere. Bro's and Sis's wish, but me only follows, rather than staying at home. I guess a gamer's nature of enjoying fresh air after gaming is good for health, I'd say. I should start doing life balancing considering my body is quite uhh...feminine... Still, I'm a male, though. No way I'd change my sex to a female. That's millions of dollars wasted for such a transgender, and I'd chose to buy top-brass PC for my plans on playing PUBG soon, noting that I need Steam account and a new HDD for "Steam Games container."

Ace Combat 7 is getting closer to the release, followed by this new trailer I found, but not watched, on YouTube. Goes by the rumor that it's another Bethesda Game Co.'s release called "Fallout 76".

Mostly when I visited YT I watched those hilarious GTA videos and some videos from the ones I subscribed, including my interest on Ace Combat universe, one of these (OMG) Japanese games that gone worldwide. Some other themes like scam and MV (music video) I did watched long ago was another set of interest when I was on YT. Well, it might be a good use of Google and YT if I watch videos more often.


Now, into the last game. PC with PS2 emulator. The session of fasting for those in Islam is over yesterday (not with some, I'd suppose). Still, I found an article in JalanTikus about "sinful acts during Ramadan" that there's said "any kinds of emulator on PC is considered a piracy." I'll hook up the Google for more info about this truth; how the emulator was made, how does it works, why it's a piracy, etc.. Although at some point, JalanTikus provided way to use the rpcs3 (PS3 Emulator) and how to get image files from the web. Same goes to the PCSX2 I got last month, which is updated compared to the old ones from a kind of pre-packed CD; all you have to do is install, set up image file, configure game controls, and run.

Mine's don't run that way, just to say that I can play some of these neat games from my old PS2 consoles, which both of them had trashed (but one's still playable with the HDD attached onto it - the BIOS had replaced since the optical drive was busted). Still, it all thanks to JalanTikus for pointing a latest version of the emulators.

Well, I restarted Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War in an unusual way. First game is Hard, then second is Ace. I was trying to figure out how to get the last plane that isn't even unlocked, which I found out sooner or later, it's the Falken as seen in Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War. Although I completed the game in Ace (which surprisingly a missile shot or 3 hits of an MG fire can insta-crash your plane), the Falken seem to not be unlocked. I must be missing something, and in fact that some of the YT videos I watched reveal Falken in flight in Ace Combat 5 that uniquely can fire Tactical Laser with superb firepower, that on what I sought to be beyond imagination. Any heavily armored targets are history with it, even on the rock bed that you must destroy with 30 to 40 missile strikes in "Closure" mission. Last time I tried it took only a second to get it crumble (destroyed).

The last mission, "The Unsung War," finally tried myself to get into the gap of the SOLG's accelerator. I guess that wasn't so hard, though, reminding I have skills since last time I played Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies, only this time it's mobile. Okay, for the past few years I don't get what does the AWACS said, but now I get it, with the help of YT video tricks, unfortunately.

"The SOLG's outer ring is the rotating accelerator. The only way to attack is its core structure, directly is through the gaps of the accelerator. That's bad news. This could be though."

So before I close the game I tried with the F-15C (instead of the smaller X-29 I saw on one of the YT videos) and plunged right into the gap. I even said OMG near 3 times, but eventually I made it. Easy end with an MG fire, and...the end. Also there are other alternatives to bring down SOLG before hitting the city. Well, just to be said, this might appear to be the tips and tricks, but apparently, since Falken's TLS special weapon is awesomely powerful, a strike of the laser shot and better guiding them to the core structure and/or the accelerator's gap can accomplish the mission quickly. I found out on one of the YT videos, perhaps made by SlyCooperFan1. I'll check out again when I have time.


Well, I guess that's it. The pain is gone; I'm tired; I wanna sleep. I might have an appointment Wednesday next week that the docs have to remove the stitch from the last Wednesday's dental surgery. Might be another pain coming in, and my sis said that I shouldn't eat anything near solid for at least a month. Well, guess I'd be sticking to soft ones, eh? Like porridge and soup?

God, idk why I'm in love with video games, but sometimes it can be a sin for me. I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading.

Comments