CS:GO time!

This is one experience I have taken, although... not quite, really.

So finally I played the game in legit way - the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Met some random people like I'm in a public transportation vehicle while playing with my sister and her boyfriend... dude, most of them are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay much skilled than I am who mostly spend my time with bots - expert bots, on the same game that doesn't run on Steam and not connected to the internet.

Believe me, these guys, if you haven't played already, they're like the professionals. Expert FPS players. They have poured most of their training with other players - real players, in the field.

As a matter of fact, though, I can get only a few kills of these guys, and seriously, they know well how to adapt to the environment. My sister always gets freaked out every time the dudes got her head on a stick. On some rare cases, however, I get a kill like I did long ago, with a knife while the enemy's holding a sniper rifle. This time I have it, in an achievement. Unfortunately, it was during the warmup session, but... I guess I found out it's fine BTW.






One way or another, it was fun. I even met some other players who were also anime fans like Dragon Ball and Naruto, as well as some toxic players which I want to say something to reply his/her voice chat, but I urge it. Either my sister or her boyfriend handle it, because they can chat, but I do when necessary. Gosh, I really need a microphone.

Okay, so I, my sister, and her boyfriend, were on one game room, in Dust II map. I pick the team where my sister or her boyfriend picked, but sometimes, I end up joining the wrong side of the team (my sister or her boyfriend join the Terrorist, I join the Counter-Terrorist, for example). It was fun; like... you kill your friend in game and... who knows what. I join the wrong side of the team only if the server has limitations of maximum CT/T members in the room, or if the server demands auto-balance. Other than that or if I need to take a break, I spectate on the next round.

Compared to Grand Theft Auto V, CS:GO is otherwise another real FPS game. This is one of the games that can be used in international E-Sports. I have some skills, and I believe I have it mastered little by little, thanks to them.

However, Dust II is the commonly used map in the game. Can I play at another map? Let's see if I can talk some more with her boyfriend, because my sister used my phone to chat with her boyfriend via LINE long ago. His contact is still in my phone.

Comments