MEGA, Naruto in V, Friend Hangout at my house, and Dragon Ball?

It's about time, though. My MEGA account was logged in to my PC's Firefox browser for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long, so I decided to log out from it after I clean up the trashes, especially for the long-time previous downloads I made at Ova Games website. I only keep the thingies of the ReShade and SweetFX scripts for V that... idk when did I got it.

As an alternative, I installed the extension (the MEGAsync was acquired soon as I created my MEGA account to bypass 2 GB download limits for files more than 2 GB size) on my browser. It's good to know that I have another place to store my mod downloads.


I started Private Browsing to mention that I have something to search without filling up my browsing history, while I tell my story about how things goes today.

So I wrap up this task of Construct 2 project I'm working on, and I tell you; easy as pie, but there are some missing knowledge regarding something like... database management. All in the videos I got are basics only, on how to get things working and user-friendly for people.

Level 1 is WIP of course, but the mentor at the company asked me to hand over a mockup of the interface I'm working on, and what to expect on it. He instructed me to have it drawn in CorelDRAW, resized in appropriate pixels and draw in what is expected in there, along with the arrows if it has buttons, like drawing a roadmap.

Level 1 is only on a basic; I haven't test it out, but I'm sure it works. If it is, it should have less bugs, and if there's one, it's easy fix. Just need to add a tutorial if it's a first run game.

A friend of mine in a college wanted to come to my house for... story sharing and many things, as well as meeting some of my family. She has friends, but either they are not in the house, having a session, or other reasons. So, that goes to my house then, in Cileunyi region, and only takes an hour or two from the college, depending on the traffic. If only she knew the directions.


JulioNIB recently working on some cool mods as of now, and a news go on from LINE some time ago that he's working on a Thanos mod (dat one character as seen in Infinity War - wait... did I have told this?). As a start of this story I found several weapon and ped mods that I can use as an addon rather than replacing some weapons and peds in GTA V. I'm aiming to some of his non-Patreon-based blog posts of his, and recently I found CriminalsV, which posted on Patreon but unlocked by Julio. While I took my time in the blog, I looked into its Blog Archive and found one particular mod: Dragon Ball Mod. That was when I open up the ViIV mod again and see if its mirror links are working.

Seriously, Dragon Ball mod? I never thought it can get real as it gets. So the 22nd century era came to the 21st century era. I mean... I have history with this anime, which as of now I never followed it again. I only watched a few episodes of Dragon Ball Z anime series either from the TV or the old CDs I have (either is rotted or lost in a pack of items at the storage room). After Dragon Ball Z I followed upon Naruto that only lasted for a few episodes and then disappeared from the TV. Then I stuck at SpongeBob wishing that those fancy characters in there can be a good story for my short story. Years later there's Naruto back again, and I started to relate some of those characters with planes from Ace Combat series, like... let's say... Naruto Uzumaki and the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor. I have said this before that I stuck on Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War and Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War PS2 games while I never have a taste of how Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation looks like, because I don't own XBox 360 console. Most of all can be watched from YouTube, but seriously, I wanted to test out all aircrafts in those missions to see advantages and disadvantages. Ace Combat Fan has some videos related to other AC series like Ace Combat 3D that I firstly heard it. Talk about other videos equivalent to this... since this is Japan-made games by Bandai Namco, no wonder there are Japanese videos related to this one. I haven't watched any of those, lately; need to have a Google Translator first, but I'm ascertain that I can copy the description into the translation page from my smartphone.

The Dragon Ball Mod has two versions: full and trial. Check out his blog post here.


Recently I was thinking; if IV has Naruto ped model, V does. So on the same private window I look up "gta v naruto mods" (that one looks common) and found 3 mods: one is a new model, one is a ped retex, and one is a weapon retex. On the first search hookup found 3 YT videos, followed by 3 links to 5-mods.com (the one I mentioned before). Everything else below was either for San Andreas or IV.

Well, as a first-time, I found out that the Naruto model (on 5-mods) bears the same one as in San Andreas, and I call this as a San Andreas comeback into V. The others might be embedded within the comments of a YouTube video so I decide to come upon a subtle approach: download both video and HTML page.


So... maybe I can do something with these mods for my new Machinima video I was proposing, like... Naruto in Los Santos, perhaps? I have an unfinished short story that once crossed my mind, about Naruto being a police officer in LA before he and Jiraiya went home to the village. He has a mixture of English/Japanese and Russian language since he spent a lot of time and practice for 3 years in Bear country. Perhaps I can take an account for the use of LSPDFR and him on the action.

Holy... can you imagine that? That's what I'm talking about!

Let's see if that comes into fruition.

Comments