So there I found it... (and today's the 9/11)

At least this is the September 11...

Before I start, I want to express my condolences to the victims of the September 11 tragedy that occurred today. Hopefully they will always be accepted by God Almighty.


So there I found it. After a while skimming through Darwin VS' Facebook page, I found the Patreon link and then skimmed again through his mods collection. And it appears that he put a price on about a few dollars for somewhat rare and complicated mods. Talk about JulioNIB...

Apparently, I found the one that I'm looking for. 5 dollars for patrons.

I've also read the Patreon's TOU (Terms of Use). It accepts any kind of payment, including PayPal. Now this is getting more interesting.


Basically I have no idea about using this kind of website, even for PayPal. All my payment stuffs, including college, are handled through my college debit card. I used it for my savings. Last time I spent a million and borrowed 300k from my mother to buy 4 games and 2 DLCs while it's on a discount sale on Steam. Since then I had never used it until I get graduated from the college, and I started saving a bit too.

For some reasons, the RAGE Plugin Hook glitched out on my PC. Last time in cracked game I have hundreds of DLC cars with no problems, but now it's either add-on cars or graphical glitch caused my GTA V game to crash whenever I head downtown. Also, RPH worked fine when I try my own bypass, but now, a mod caused RPH to "rage quit" during loading stage, so LSPDFR is inop at this rate. Standard one (double-click RPH executable) didn't display anything related to RPH loading sequence.

I installed lore-friendly add-on cars to some default DLC packs (like mpheist, mpsmuggler), so I have no need to put them as a new DLC. I only left the one active for Modding DLC Pack V, which I customized it to allow add-on weapons like Jridah's XM25 and Incendiary Grenade.

I temporarily removed modding capability for a while and restart the session with no mods in play. There's still some issues with weapons, however, which awkwardly, came from the logic spawn of Native Trainer and InfamousSabre's Pickups plugin (to reduce weapon loadouts to a realistic one). I still need to temporarily remove the ScriptHookVDotNet, because I can't find out which one that crashed the game during reloading sequence.

Still, I need to test out if RPH can still work under this environment since I sense weird feeling about this public alpha version of RAGE Plugin Hook intended for After Hours DLC game version. Seriously, I can't get RPH to work after continuously installing lore-friendly car mods, including my customized version of RDE for AH DLC. I hope this can work, so I can debug what's wrong with my recently added vehicles, not to mention RDE, of course (and it can be a very long test).


Once I get the mod, I would like to say thanks and put it into my LSPDFR Machinima video, if I can get things working again. As of now, I'd like to keep this for my reference until I have a PayPal account and some money to spend for getting this. As you know, I'm a fan of Naruto and/or Boruto, and I really wish for this guy to make things happen, like rigging Boruto into V.

Well... idk if this sounds cruel, but this guy don't like redistributing the mod to sources other than Patreon (to guess that some of his mods are monthly paid). And from the website contents, he can speak English (unlike his FB page that speaks either... Spanish or Portuguese).


Well, there's no need to ditch my ass for training how to use ZModeler3, but if there's a capable situation where the other users can't, I'll take my chances. Likewise, I'm gonna use this Naruto ped as a unique police officer ped so that I can make my own Machinima video that simulates "3 years training and before going home to Leaf, Jiraiya took Naruto to a shithole city of Los Santos and made him a police officer while he's gathering information of Akatsuki." Still, the model's out of proportional (because the model is as seen on "The Last: Naruto the Movie"), but this will do.

Once I get it (along with other Naruto mods he made), all I need is a set of '97 or '98 LAPD or LSPD police car packs, like the one I saw on one of Jeff Favignano's videos.

Comments