All my controllers were screwed up big time

3 months are still a long way to get Ace Combat 7, so I'm thriving.

I was going to record a game, the usual Naruto one, but all my controllers were screwed up big time. That old PS2 controller can't keep up, and idk why; the controller suddenly reacted on its own. 8 buttons pressed while I didn't press it. Weird, huh?

I disassembled the screws to check the insides and cleaned it yesterday. It worked, but not for few years or so. Now it was back to the same sh*t again.

There's an old controller that connects to the USB as well. I bought it several years ago to substitute the damaged controllers like I have now. I have an issue that its analog stick, even though it's centered without any input, it weirdly went out of the center, like the way it does with 8 buttons pressed while I didn't press it. So I left it in my junks cabinet.

The same day I tried to fix that sh*t controller, I was going to lose hope, but there's one controller that have its rubber bearings broken. Using the same one in old PS2 controllers, I replaced the broken bearings and tested it. It worked fine yesterday, but today this night, it went sh*t. Total sh*t. Same issue like the one I have before. The right analog stick reader weirdly went out of the center, positioning itself to the right. Now how the hell am I supposed to do with this sh*t?

I can't guarantee if I'm going back to play PS2, but it's my best bet to buy a new one. I'll be taking my chances to play using PS4 controller, even though I didn't have one (need to buy a Bluetooth dongle for this PC that supports Windows 10). Seriously, NS:UNS4 and similar Naruto games like that have me forced to use joysticks specific for Xbox, of which average users in my country don't have, but the community there exists. Keyboard inputs in this game can get you nuts, I know, but I won't be risking myself to play using keyboard if the Xbox controls are emulated via keyboard, which can be really confusing if not get used to. I'd be better off playing FPS games instead, or Cold Waters.


A lot of homework is hauling my ass right now, so I have a little time to spare. My bro's already graduated, so let's see if I can ask him to buy a new controller for me. This is ridiculous.

Comments