Password reset

I really hate myself to see that my brother has already graduated. I still have a long way to finish, but hey, I will be working even harder to get all these jobs done. I have no time to lose as my time to stay and finishing up my college lessons will be only, 16 months from now on, approximately. Parents insisted me to wrap this sh*t up, and seriously, I don't want to force myself driving a car just to say that my bro's responsibility has been shifted (he's graduated, that's why).

I'll be spending my time for AC7 after the Final Exam later May this year.

I have my password for this account (Google) and Microsoft set since the first time I built one for my phone needs. Now I reset it after Google really cared about security, to say that somebody have known my password and attempted to jury-rig my account. Like, WTH?

I noticed my phone's VPN is active (my brother used it sometime to play that Mobile Legends game), but I don't see anything bad from it, unless if I use Steam to buy games. It could probably one of the reasons. I double-check everything, nothing. I turned it off, just in case.

Email info has said that someone has access to my account using a non-Google account. I checked my email to haveibeenpwned.com but no data breaches or some sh*t. Not yet have a time to check if my last password used is pwned, but I'm sure it is, like... how come someone from South Korea have an access to my account? And failed attempt too?

Password has been reset. Both Google and Microsoft accounts. I used the strong one from a website, but easy enough to memorize. In case if somebody from South Korea trying to hack my account, he or she won't have a chance. Better safe than sorry.

I might gonna reset another account that uses passwords like Google or Microsoft. They're known to be weak, in a likelihood where there will be mass-hacking. No more name-making passwords - only when I need to. Stored it just in case if I want to access my PC or Google accounts.

Comments