Be a good boy

No one knows how can I be able to get about 19 games (and will be 20 on later May 26) now in Steam, but today... my debit card that has MasterCard support still unusable, both on Steam and Google Pay. Everything is in correct order, to be exact, but still unusable for "international payment". Later Monday I'll come by to the central branch of the bank and ask for help.

I've been mostly spent my time in Steam and have less time maintaining my daily life posts in this blog, but in fact, as both a modder and a gamer, I, as Naruto 607, am still not dying. Active, just in fact that I don't create mods anymore to say that I got everything I need to make "GTA Machinima" videos or similar to that - an example of Yeardley Diamond's channel. God, I miss him. Heard the news that the owner died because of cardiac arrest (dunno when, but maybe I've wrote about it years ago). San Andreas Wars is the example; I haven't had a time to continue how the story unfolds, just in fact that I've prepared a "training mode" at Humane Labs Research Lab & Building. Still not yet figure out what best fight and soundtrack to use in my NSUNS4 gameplay. I might go with the ones in Virtual Reality Facility (Boruto's Tale mode).

This is the same with "Rogue FIB" playlist on my YouTube channel. Not yet to figure out what kind of continuation story of how Steven Haines tried to escape arrest, to say that Rainbow Six operatives were there to support FIB and local law enforcement agency, and no doubt: LSPD.


It's my time to go relax a bit. My Field Work report has reached its final stage and ready for "trials" or whatever that is. It's only a matter of time until I can do the Final Project. I just need preparations, contract and things like that.

It is why I want to be a good boy for my parents until my birthday comes. When my preparations of Final Project is ready, I can rest easy for 3 months, playing Ace Combat 7 and...

I gotta be honest; I don't like driving a car, but the need of travel to a long distance when my brother isn't around forced me to do so. Really, I remembered some of the basics but somehow it got off rusted. Now I'm back to practice it in manual transmission. Need to be perfected before I can go down the street. Seriously, this means staying away from GTA V, but to me, it doesn't relate to video game. I can make a difference between real and imagination - just to know that few (or many) of the people in the world can do it, including me.

Maybe one day, I can upgrade this old big ass GPU to something better to accommodate Ace Combat 7's system requirements (seriously, it requested nVIDIA instead of AMD/ATI - AceMarshal kindly said that my PC specs met between minimum and recommended, and Mewden suggested me to use a combo between High and Medium settings). Everyone's waiting for me to join in and fly together. By the time I buy it, I'll make a new Discord account to join the AC-MP's Discord - and meet some other folks around, setting up Discord servers. Just so you know, once again, my PC is good enough to run GTA V, but when too many shootouts in one place where police is involved, it drops from about 30 to 20 or 15 fps real fast. My GPU is still above recommended requirements, but when it comes to modding, that's another story.

New Artwork, Invitation, and Action Figures Cleanup



Took this out from Google and have it customized to add Boruto NNG logo and Ace Combat 7 logo. Wanted to say that when I have Ace Combat 7, I'll be making a game walkthrough using only one aircraft for the entire story mode. F-16 will be first, F-22 second, F-15E third, and X-02S last.

Hmm... say, F-16 will be very tough, but perhaps this is doable. Some YouTubers have done some missions in F-104C Starfighter; who knows that I can do it on F-16?

ATM, only those 4 planes will be used in my walkthrough. Ace difficulty, Expert controls. I might gonna think up some more, now with possibility on using Texting Story app in my phone. Maybe... Sarada flies in Rafale M or Inojin prefer Su-37 in Yellow Squadron paint as in... Ace Combat 04.


Last March 20, I was having a lunch and there're chicken nuggets in a shape of letters. I made a quite unique word out of it and guess what, on the photo above I was able to arrange a sentence.

"By Tax" it's said there. If you look up on Google, or translate it to your own native language, everything is pointed to the tax definition.


March 21 yesterday, I can't find any letters that can form a good English word, so this is what I can scavenge from.

"FSX" it's said there. Look up on Google and my first thought will be... yep, Microsoft Flight Simulator X. It was near lucky I can arrange this word (or abbreviation) from my brother's chicken nuggets that shaped like letters A through Z in there.

If you have chicken nuggets that shaped like letters A through Z, you can form a sentence, word, or well-known abbreviation/slang from there. Short sentence is all you can do, because those are limited per pack. Good for kids who wanted to learn wording and letters too.

Short note: There's an FSX in Steam version and I've wishlisted it. God, somebody never mentioned that FSX is also available in Steam than Microsoft itself.






My action figures showcased near the window. They're good as new. Wonder how I make it look like new?

Turns out that I've neglected most of these old Naruto action figures that they're becoming dusty for... maybe more than 2 years (holy sh*t). Lots of dust and dirt in there, maybe... small lizard shat there?

Last weekend, when I was cleaning up the second floor of my house, after floor mopping, I decided to clean those dirty action figures as my mom requested me to do so some time ago. Row by row I put those action figures down and dip them into a bucket of water that has a quarter bottlecap of detergent in it. Dad see me doing that and mentioned that it can get rusted. Like, how come action figures like Naruto are made of metal? Most of them are made of hardened plastic or clay, or perhaps, PVC like those in quite expensive model as in... diecast metals. And the color won't fade when I dip it into the water. At the same time also, I used a cloth to clean up the dirty rows.

I dip those action figures for quite a good while (5 to 10 seconds) into a bucket of water, shake it to remove excess water, and wrap it in a cloth to dry it out. They're like good as new in an instant. I can see them shining like I really wanted to watch back how characters of Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden shaped the Ninja World until today's ongoing series of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. And just so to imagine, for about 2 to 3 rows, the water became completely dirty, like... "I gotta change it with a new water if I want to clean up the rest of the rows". I say to myself that it's unbelievable to have dirt more than 2 years or so. Like, these action figures really "need a bath" just like we do. Talk about people in Texas...



I got these two cases really untouched for few years. Still in pristine condition. Cards are still arranged and neat. It's really bring me back some good old memories with it, especially when I was at junior high. I got supplementary cards from a friend named Sigit - gosh, it's so damn dirty that I can sneeze and cough anytime.

Those supplementary cards were selected to fit inside the case. Good Lord it's still pristine.


This is me on the 17th of March. A friend of my parents having a wedding ceremony and my family is invited. We came by, having quite a fun, while I went asleep during the opening of ceremony.

Talk about food... don't ask. Dad and mom discussed about it with my sister and they said it was awful. Place is quite accommodating, but they should prefer renting a hotel instead of big hall. As for me, foods I ate are usual, but nothing special.

Turns out, I have a cough and throatache for few days until I got it fixed with meds. I'm feeling better in a few days.

It was a night-time, faraway place from home, but not too far that you can reach it by car in 2 or 3 hours, depending on the traffic. Crowded and hot. By the next morning I woke up, have a bath, and forget everything that happened except what I can discuss from this selfie photo I got.



Until the next two months, I'll try myself to be a good boy, for the wish that I want that Ace Combat 7 game. It is unclear at this time when any of the wishlisted games got a BIG discount (like the last time I encounter with Fallout 4 and now Watch_Dogs) - and either Ace Combat 7 or NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER is an exception.

So, Monday 25th it is. I could rest easy that I can pay without even going to minimarket and buy vouchers, top-up from trusted third party website, and buy the game. All I need is to ask for a help.

I feel bored these days, because I sleep less, but hey, this is weekend. I'm gonna cook a noodle right now to keep me awake. Perhaps put some chili sauce in it.

Until next post, then.

Comments