Spare parts?

 

Well, in a middle of redesigning the proposal of Final Project and uploading an all-new walkthrough of Ace Combat 7 campaign in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations style while promoting Calamitous' /CloakedEnigma's True Canon Pack mod @ Nexus, this is what I thought of for the past few months: Spare parts. You know, in case if one of the required parts to swap body parts like a Barbie doll is missing? If we talk about cars and motorcycles, that's a different story.

Tokopedia storefront when I searched about the same sh*t (Boruto action figures) shows exactly like what I bought since early 2020, on February, I suppose, after I had been scammed for the second time. What I need is at least two spares. Yes, two, which not just for two extras of the same model with interchangeable parts, but two extras of parts that is compatible with one after another. I was thinking of buying two, but I'm not in a position to spend A LOT of money, especially after the third scam (in Steam - and luckily Valve has restricted the wallet top-up to be work only inside the region, but it was too late) and I spent some in buying a 2 TB external hard disk drive. I may as well buy a mic and a webcam for Google Meet or Zoom Meeting purposes, but when the pandemic is over, I probably may think that this is useful in Discord server or when I set up a Twitch account to stream "Leisure Gamer plays everything" or that kind of stuff.



The previous one I bought ran out of stock, so I looked for other stores selling that action figure with interchangeable parts like Barbie doll, or maybe ask the vendor if it can be restocked. I recognize it as soon as I saw it. It's a special version; SHFiguarts, a model that simulates real-life (humanoid) movements as opposed to human robots, but in a form of action figure and targeted for anime. I stumbled across two product pages here: one with a price similar to buying a Microsoft FS2020 Premium Deluxe edition but around 100k less (Rp. 1,450,000 or around US$ 97) and the last one in stock, and one with a price slightly expensive than the last one I bought but the store was inactive more than 30 days since this writing. I'll pass for that FS2020 Premium Deluxe price tag, but the next one is interesting.

Look, I'm not sure if any online shops are safe, but to prevent scamming, I'd play safe. The common tactics of selling stuff: as soon as people sees it and have an interest of it, they will buy it, and in maybe few days or months, it ran out of stock.


That's one instance there. I haven't yet checked out Shopee for the same search keyword, but as soon as I saw it, I'd recognize it instantly. Right now, it's about mic and webcam I've been thinking of. Imagine you have a pocket money, then you use it for your hobby in collecting stuffs that's meant for kids. This is what I'm doing. Not sure why, but Boruto to me seems to be a star of today's anime show, because it's a continuation of Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden. I even wonder what makes the story more hateful for the people or a case where the beginning of Episode 1 shows the completely destroyed village and Boruto was fighting against Kawaki and more conspiracy theories have been leaked. However, if I splice this with Ace Combat 7, some episodes are even related with the prison life to "atone for your crimes" (missions 5 to 10). I'm not sure if it's a canon and/or depicted in a novel of Boruto.

I do hope that this doesn't bother me in redesigning the proposal. Man, this is real sh*t.

Comments