My personal problems with telling a request to Darwin VS

 To start this post, I've opened the Facebook again to check the status I haven't yet been in or checked out. Also, to state the fact that I've opened the Pinterest before I started uploading an all-new walkthrough without restriction for Ace Combat 7 while I waited for the Final Project enroll or something like that.

See, this is where my personal issues start. Darwin VS is a Brazilian GTA modder (singleplayer, ofc, not GTA Online; he creates ped mods that shared via his Patreon page) and I saw his Facebook page recently. He spokes Brazilian Portuguese. I wonder if any Englishman or English-capable speakers like me are subscribing to his page, of which, most of his contents are in Portuguese. Like, I can hardly distinguish between Spanish and Portuguese, but I can see the difference when it comes to what word/sentence comes out.


Now, when it comes to messaging, I wonder if this guy can speak English. I don't speak Portuguese, and I seem to have a phobia with contacting complete strangers for an assistance, especially when it comes to do a request polishing or remaking my Boruto Ped Mod Project that not just me that'll enjoy in the next few years, but others who have requested this beforehand (yet it's on public beta release and discontinued at the same time). The recent permission request @ Calamitous' /CloakedEnigma's mod was indeed on my own interest for private use. I do not want to publicize an edited mod unless an express permission was given; however, there are exceptions when it comes to my shyness of contacting complete strangers out there. They could be anything, like scammers that have ripped my money off and prank caller that happened few days ago. The phone's "block unregistered number" feature is quite useless whatsoever; any unidentified number can get through it.

Maybe at some point, when I have a mic, I can sign up for BobRTC or FireRTC, call that lousy number via that, and see if I can scare this prank caller off from me. Trust me, if not for the experience from the great scambaiters on YouTube and my increased courage from the "lesson learned" of all 3 scams I have, I wouldn't be here. In fact, this is where I want to prevent the 4th attempt from happening, because if I get scammed again, I lost the right to obtain weekly pocket money (yeah, I'm still under my parents' observation).

Suffice to say, I still have personal problems with this guy, whether I should contact him or not. He's the only guy I can trust in making some cool ped mods, and I can see his page advertising about a ped model from Among Us, the game in 2017 that's currently hyped, and TuxBird posted a video about this.

What do you think?

Comments