Blood Prison with "Die Another Day" by Madonna lyrics?

 No, this is not Resso (yes, I watched that short ad on some YouTube videos that have ads).



I found these on 2012 when I browsed some sh*t images via Google Images, after Blood Prison movie was out and I designed a new short story named "Novaya Zemlya Prison of Hell". At first, I don't wanna talk about it, but as soon as I have a look again, I'm sure it's relatable with the one that Madonna sang, Die Another Day. By the filename, I'm sure it's from Tumblr.

There wasn't any app on phones that can capture and quote lyrics like Resso, but this makes sense, for a while. I have fun around with Google Search and guess what? James Bond movie Die Another Day show up.


 Boolean operators seem janky if not quoted for focused search, but what are the odds? First search query pointed to Madonna's song that I said earlier. I tried this second and the results are weird. But when I just put "naruto movie blood prison"...


Standard. Nothing interesting happen, because I've watched it long time ago.


I don't know the reason behind all of this, but I'm sure it was all just for fun. Blood Prison is about a life of prisoners like Prison Break, but in ninja style. If you haven't watch it, go watch it. It's not too bad, and the cover design is what I like back then. Though... I'll be honest. Idk why the novel with same title portrayed differently than in the movie. I got that info from one of the admins at LINE OpenChat or LINE OA's timeline post. Go figure.

Entirely different scenario than Boruto NNG episodes 141 to 147, where the atmosphere of Prison Break is more like a reality, if you ask me.

Now come to think of it... I wonder when there will be a movie adaptation of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations like those predecessors, Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden. We already have Boruto: Naruto the Movie, so maybe I want more.

Comments