Ikizer Donno's at it again!

 

Since I stopped playing GTA games (if my parents are around) and only watching gameplays on YouTube, at one point I want to get a cutscene model replacer when I get back to game on GTA San Andreas again. Apparently, that was after I installed (but not yet played) Project Reality: BF2 game that seemed to have its own installer module.

I'm not sure if I can distinguish PR:BF2 with original PR, but if this is PR, you know what I'm thinking about.

Apparently, I come back to grab some, but specific mods; and check this out.


The first mod that uses Boruto, released 3 months ago. Who would have guessed that San Andreas can be this crazy? Might as well remove Skin Selector dependency, but at some point, I'll need it since there are some of the models that probably old yuniwii's repositories become obsolete. And do note that no Mitsuki model at the time of this writing.

So, here we go. "Boruto Busted & Wasted" new version after the first version that I recorded before pandemic is modified and uploaded.

Comments