The Sims 4, The Legend of Korra, and transitioning between AC7 and NUNS4 modding

The Sims 4

Yep, The Sims 4. A game once my sister played now coming into consideration. You know, I've seen absurdity from my sister of making your own families and put them in a house, why not I make them even weirder?

So, what would The Sims like if I put an Uzumaki family in there? Looks like I gotta search up on YouTube on how to make the characters in TS4 to be modeled similar to Naruto/Boruto anime series.

The Legend of Korra

This game that I long untouched (ofc it's pirated) and requested from a friend, The Legend of Korra, seemed to be attracting my eye for a while. This must be the American "anime" by Nickelodeon that I haven't yet watched. Dang, seems that I have it, but I'm really a lazy-ass to watch them as... you know, ever since that SpongeBob issue of censoring and more preferred Boruto than any American cartoons. Hell, I even forgot on what episode does Naruto: Shippuden aired on TV now and kept repeating like the world's never ending.

Transitioning from AC7 to NUNS4

With the all-new walkthrough's done and I only wait for that new DLC planes to come, now it's time to discuss about the issue currently hot in UNS modding: compatibility issues and gameplay issues regarding mods. Yes, mods. If I ever saw some modpacks on Nexus that are generally large by size, consider yourself lucky. You will only find modpacks @ YouTube and that's it. No other place than that, though.

The problem is, if you read my "Excuse me, what?" post, here's the issue. You know Boruto NNG's 14th ending? I got the same issue that happened on Gentleman Remix long ago, where parts of Naruto content there banned for a whole country. This is where it gets interesting. The newly unreleased song there applying the same tactic as Gentleman Remix, but not too severe. Idk what parts that I can cut from that old video, so I deleted it. Now, seems like the more enhanced the tools, the better. Might as well mute the audio, but what are the odds? I uploaded the v2 (that's what V2 is for) as an alternative version, so let's see if there's any impact later on. I made the first version of the video private, even though the whole country by YouTube blocked it.

As long as it doesn't make me got a strike, I'll be fine as is. But then again, it's about moderation. YouTube policy is strict.



To end this post, this video will show my attempts of PSM and low-flying in some dangerous areas. It's time to bring on the new UNS4 gameplay, with Ace Combat soundtracks (... yeah, nothing more than that). Thanks for sticking around with Trigger, so you'll make it. 😉



Comments