Busted/Wasted video

 So... after uploading an all-new AC7 walkthrough, what's next?

Apparently, there are old clips of Busted moments that I recorded before the pandemic, so... after seeing the same thing that either Axorb, Nikitozz, and some random folks out there, I might as well make something unique like never before. Idk if anyone has tried "Boruto Busted", but there are tons of video clips with all of those random Busted moments, ofc in GTA San Andreas. Nikitozz showcased which GTA games that have physics where you can play your Busted moments, and you know what? Instead of remastering the Naruto GXT Packet Chara mod, there are mods out there that you can literally f*ck the cops, and I've acquired Boruto ped mods for this, from both old yuniwii's site and GTAInside (well, minus Mitsuki, sorry man).


No promises when I'll be recording yet another Busted absurdity since I stopped gaming in GTA games, but if those guys are doing it with random stuffs, why not? I can use my time while searching for a whole new topic/theme for Final Project while waiting for that DLC planes in AC7 to come out. I wonder what topic that's suited for an S1 student like me?

This vid will be a sweetener. It's essentially what I'm gonna do at this point, considering my parents aren't noticing me playing GTA games.



Comments