Syllabified words? WTF?

So, this is by fad talking about why the link to the supposed "syllabified" word text file, is unavailable (404 Not Found error) when I stumbled across this link that provides a full set of words based on how you pronounce it (syllable) for my N-Gram + Readability essay. Today, I do really wish there is one to complement this bullshit while I wasted 2 weeks in 8 hours part time per day to work on splicing 15832 words into "syllabified words" and turns out, when I googled out "words.syllabified.txt", I discovered someone has already making it, with over 25000 words to boot and a maximum SEVEN syllables in one word. This is crazy, I know it, because this is something that will help building my program while working on the essay report. Thank God that someone has already given, like, 25000 words to supplement what I've been doing, because some, maybe a few of them, are not included from what I'm doing.

Whoever this guy is who created a syllabified words repository on GitHub has saved my day. This should enhance the search even more while I'm doing this. In the end, God is the only one I should thank of for giving me quite a lot of materials I need to do this shit. Also, my greatest thanks have been given also to my parents and my sis to give me motivation to change, no matter how hurtful it is.

Well, my background of doing this essay is from making my own short stories that are Naruto/Boruto-based, so you know where this is going. If you have a liking on particular subject (though, seriously, I haven't yet find anything relevant to my essay about games), the rest should be easy to do. You just have to dig up for people's work/researches and create a new one that you might think it's the today's state-of-the-art. The real work is when you program, file a report, and submit to a journal post type of shit or smth like that, like my sister does for her bachelor degree in business management.


You know, this is WTF moment for sure, but I'm happy that someone has done this by any chance. And Ik that in the end, this is coming out useful.

Well then, time to get back to work.

Comments