Which Naruto Character Are You?

 

This screenshot on March last year is gathered when I was browsing through the Boruto Update LINE Official Account. This was the time when Covid-19 struck the world. The homepage of this BuzzFeed link is usually about news and all that stuff. No idea why it was there.


Turns out, it still works, even until today, January 2021. So, I was wondering, what makes this so special?

This makes me go back the good old days of Facebook, where games that day was not as modern as today where graphics are photorealistic, and Naruto characters in 3D games looked like a low-res 2D games that imitate the legendary DOOM game I saw in speedrunning videos (Speedrun Fails and Karl Jobst @ YouTube are one of them). I'm quite surprised that this is a new way to reveal something about "who you are" if you want to pick a favorite Naruto character. Back then, this is like you're doing an exam in an answer sheet, but the answer will vary depending on what do you choose. Imagine if this is a G.O.A.T. test in Fallout 3, but this is a real-time scenario (IRL) that you have to answer it depending on your honesty, revealing what you are exactly.

Let's take it on, shall we?


Well, the honesty is all I can give (except for whatever reasons Idk anything about FRIENDS cartoon in general) and the end result is Naruto. What a coincidence! He's the one that I favored the most!

I myself have no wonder why I picked Boruto by the time its anime series went out in 2017, 4 years after GTA V was released. Ik Naruto series was finished and it's time to move on, but the legend never dies and has to be passed on. I favored both of them. Don't tell me the opposite.

If you want to try it out, here's the link.

Also, if I were you, I'd take a listen to something a bit bangin' if you're crazy enough. Here's what I'm listening to.



Whatever reasons tell me that this is good, bangin', and nice enough to fit my ears on when doing something on my favorite. Hell yeah!

I hope in mid-2021 I can get to play Project Wingman and made a walkthrough with full facecam or smth like Zaproxix and hope that I can get something good or satisfying out of it. IMO, spoilers can be used to learn about anything players "will suffer" and have some opinions regarding it. Besides, PW is something I've been waiting for since Ace Combat Fan announced it when AC7 was in the works or smth.

I may have some other posts to tell, but I gotta jet. Besides, it's time for me to dig out for a while what BuzzFeed is about and get back to work.

Comments