Ending 2020 with something good, I hope?

 Kawaki in Project Wingman

Idk about you, but since the start of watching playthroughs of most who plays Project Wingman, I've been thinking of this:


So, I was interested with the design that shared from the already strict LINE OpenChat group, along with the "issues" I heard from the Boruto NNG manga. Yeah... you heard that Boruto that possessed by Momoshiki attacked Sasuke right through his Rinnegan, right?

Idk about you, but who will you choose when the NNG series reached its end at who knows when and where? Kawaki or Boruto?

I have my preference that, while Boruto has his own glory in Ace Combat 7 (yeah, I've been liking Naruto, modern warfare, and Ace Combat since... maybe 2005/2006, perhaps?), Kawaki has his own glory in Project Wingman, if I ever had a chance to mod subtitle texts (I saw one YT video that the text has been modded like, so crunchy that maybe I can do it mid-2021). If you're the one who hates Boruto, you have a chance to smack his ass down, because Boruto in PW universe is playing as Crimson 1 (ACF/Zaptroxix said that whoever he was, we didn't get a chance to see him - could be a random guy, so...).

I'm not gonna lie about his neat design; Kawaki seems to be the representation of "the coolest of the cool". I'm gonna have an expectation of how he will perform at the next 2 weeks.

Warpath, Grand Mafia, AoT, and Fairy Tail

You know the first game that featured in Combat Wombat's quirky mobile game ads video? Yep, The Grand Mafia slipped in.


I have zero idea why this ad that supposed to be at where CW sees this showed up right here for the preps of New Year's Eve. I've already seen what the gameplay looks like in his video, and I personally don't like it. I chose over Mafia series instead of this.


Then... oh lord, Attack on Titan at "kekeyi"?



Idk about you Attack on Titan fans (because I don't watch this), but am I the only one who sees Japanese anime series in a Chinese movie streaming "iQIYI" that I called it as "kekeyi" a few posts back? Because this is uncanny, and I know it. Usually "kekeyi" is full with Chinese dramas or movies (Idk, though, since I don't use it - I prefer YouTube, thanks), and at one point I saw this ad advertising one Korean drama from this app too.


So, I was thinking, if this app maker advertises Naruto or Naruto: Shippuden anime series, then I'll be damned, for sure. I haven't touched GATE series and now what, "kekeyi" is advertising AoT now? This is WTF moment, for sure.


Choose one: Warpath OR CoD:WWII AND Battlefield V?


Warpath ad that I saw is like... instead of saying war and path, I'd say WTF, because I saw one ad of this that uses Red Alert 2 asset and this is wacky. When I first saw this ad emerging, it showcases about movie cuts of WWII and all that (this game is focused on WWII theme, but... nah, I can assure this is like SoS game by design and not MOBA-styled game like Mobile Legends and League of Legends).

So, I was thinking, which would you choose if you see this? Warpath or Call of Duty: WWII and/or Battlefield V?



Most of the mobile game ads I saw on YouTube is ass, don't tell me the opposite. I'd rather play PC games than playing mobile games. Hell, I haven't yet touched Ninja Voltage (Naruto x Boruto: Ninja Voltage) game on my mobile phone up to this point, little I know when I'll be touching it after New Year's Eve. Kinda suck that I never see ONE ad pertaining it, even for Naruto Slugfest. Guess that Naruto theme is so niche for mobile platform (like the Love Live game that my sis once played on iPhone) that (unless ad personalization is turned ON, but, Idk) for real, ads about anime games are mostly less popular or in other popularity, like the old case One Punch Man and today, Fairy Tail. This is kinda suck for Naruto/Boruto lovers, but... yeah, anime series are in thousands of forms. Fairy tales, short stories, sci-fi... anime is the place.

This ad is the worst if I ever saw it again - makes me DO NOT want to play it




I always wonder tho, reading how it's pronounced makes people at some point mistypes "Fairy Tail" as "Fairy Tale", which come up at two different search results, if you know English well, ofc. "Tail" and "Tale" has similar sounds, don't tell me the opposite.

But seriously, seeing this makes me prefer Naruto/Boruto more than series that advertised in a mobile game. I don't even see One Piece game on mobile yet. Blow me.

Vacation in the midst of work

Got a sore throat for drinking anything chilling. Cold beer, cold water, you name it. Still, I live on without Covid-19 in me. Good lord.



Whoever planned a trip back to Bali was not on me. I'm just following while working on that essay that I thought it's simple if you know the interest you are into. The Netbeans on my lappy broke for no reason, so I had to do the job right after I got home, which is today, on New Year's Eve. Still, new places, more fun. I was having fun, though, despite no games for the entire time until the essay is wrapped up and the journal is ready for publishing.

It's the end of 2020 and I have fun at this end, despite Ik that 2020 sucks in many ways. However, I learned a lot of experience from that year, especially with family at home while Covid-19 struck the world on around February/March. So... no fireworks? No countdown announcement? I chose to have a writing at this end of 2020 instead of watching TV stations showing countdown to New Year's Eve.

To wrap this up, I may as well leave the farewell message of 2020 with "Happy New Year", welcoming the 2021 to have all my sins in college wrapped up, because I only have one last semester left before DOed "officially". I hope I can chase that Boruto mindset I've been thinking of. Naruto and Boruto lives on in me, and I poured them in to the moddable games.

So, what'd you think? Kawaki in Project Wingman? Mid-2021. You'll get it, so if you are Boruto haters, you have a chance to kill him in PW, if you get the joke of what I'm sayin'.

Comments

  1. How it operates: Animal studies demonstrate it may inhibit a fat-producing enzyme from the human body and raise levels of dopamine, possibly helping to reduce cravings.

    Effectiveness: One analysis with 130 individuals compared garcinia from a dummy tablet. There was no difference in weight or body fat percent between classes. https://shapemeon.com/5252/the-best-weight-loss-pills-and-supplements/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment