True Canon Pack and Project Trigger?

I always have something good in common, especially when it comes to picture drawing. You know, junior/senior high was my glory of drawing things as instructed, like, no parking sign or no stopping sign, with this fancy CorelDRAW app that I found it pretty much simplified than drawing things in Photoshop if your teacher in school taught you how to do it in the first place. Back then, I took the computer extracurricular and here I am, finishing this "essay" to get my "computer bachelor degree" when I graduated. Up to this point, Idk what am I doing with my life, except... working with one of my siblings, for example? Or... managing family business?

Yep, Covid-19 and my sister wrapping up this business management college inspired my family to start a home business. Balinese culinary stuff. Bligung Co's the name. I'll be honest; my addict of this video game is something that I should need to take attention on. Bro's recommending me to hire a position in a games development or something, @ Shopee Career. Though Ik how game design and UI works in many perspective ways, there's a requirement that I should be "passionate" in casual/puzzle games. The thing is, most of the games I play never about puzzles and stuff. All shootings, fightings, action drama... Resident Evil? Hell, there is puzzle genre, but if I have to play puzzles in general like chess? I don't even know how to start, yet Idk if I really have a passion on it.

If not games, then it's either drawing, designing, or writing; though seriously, I do them if I have interest on them. The rest is just usual classic "meth" habit that I can't get rid of except fixing manners in a matter of days.

Why explaining this?

Well, I have no idea what kind of job that I'm interested in if I do random things in common and rarely socialize, even though I do go outside, interacting with the world to know society and manners of the people more. Before New Year's Eve my parents and I have a vacation to Bali to... do medications, traveling to new places, and buying souvenirs. I have this nice experience, you know, while under the busy day of working an essay. I chose to work at home; you know, in front of the computer, making money? Or better yet, helping my parents and my sis manage their business (God, I need more than just strong hands to do that).

I mean, money making in front of the computer can be done in many ways, right? Racking up subscribers to make my videos monetized on YouTube? Do something useful in front of the computer? Ask around? Stream games on Twitch? Join with one of the GTA Speedrunners or smth? Chasing for the new record for... you know, if there's money involved? I have my mental set for E-Sports, so...

Idk. Sometimes I want to do this, I want to do that... it's all random, considering the opportunity of games that are moddable by now. I want to try this, try that, see if the content fits, and try making one if I found an interest on it. Inspiration never gets old.

And... what does it have to do with what you're trying to tell us?

Image sketching. My drawing is like a kindergarten student, but one day, I have an interest in drawing manga and maybe depict Boruto in my drawing. I have a habit of drawing shits back then, when it was started with "measuring runway length". Crazy, huh? I was in love with aviation, back then, want to be a pilot one day. Then, policeman and soldier occupation seem "a bit wise" to my childhood thoughts. I start drawing guns and "stickman", making descriptions out of them and linking them to characters I visually see. See, SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer was popular at that time, and I draw weapons and making quite absurd short stories with those in action. And ironically enough that the time setting I was using back then was year 1963, when Mount Agung in Bali erupted.

So, when there is a free time, I would like to try drawing Naruto or Boruto without using a carbon paper. And then, I'd go to the extremes, where you have to draw it by relying on tutorials and references I can find. Internet is about everything, and "Google is your friend".

And why image sketching is related? You know, sometimes I assessed myself, "this is suck, I know it. Nobody wants to have a badly placed weeb character on a plane, except if I can do the IDOLM@STER stuff like BlackBaron1945 do." However, positivity like SpongeBob and Boruto is always in me. "Well, just do it, even though it sucks and not everyone loves Naruto/Boruto more than I do." You know, fuck the VR, Ultrawide, and Denuvo for a while, creativity is talking here, and so does with Project Wingman (it's cheap, indie, and I will buy it at full price for one third of my pocket money).

2020 is a shit year. Covid-19, scammed twice, drama, and wrapping this shit up. But then again, I found the true purpose of what am I going to do in this die hard world. Still, I was in confusion about what kind of job that I like when graduated. I love pouring thoughts to improve something and designing stuff, but when it comes to programming? It's either Construct 2 or Scratch level.


So, in relation to this, I found what appears to be Project Trigger made by OperatorRamirez @ Nexus Mods. This is a skin mod pack that "reimagines" every Mage, Spare, and Strider skin for Trigger. So, again, through self-assessment, Ik that my skin designing sucks in many ways that, "hell nah, I won't be touching Boruto stuff in Ace Combat". If I have to look at the first few images, its first development until today shows a really neat concept of combining both lore and realism.

I mean, seriously, OMG, this is something that I haven't yet think of. This can go well with True Canon Pack as this pack "upgrades" every aircraft skins into depicting semi-realism lore of an Ace Combat game. More like DCS stuff, but arcade, action-packed, and full of planes.

Nexus also has this Project Mahesvara mods that... nah, Idk if that suits TCP by any chance. Otherwise, a lot of skins have becoming both fresh and interesting at the same time. At the time of this writing, Project Trigger only has 5 planes in a set at the time of this writing. It may grow overtime with more types of planes to cover up all of them, possibly overwriting TCP mod in the process. So, who knows if you can bundle both lore-friendly yet realism mods at the same time?

This is something I could take on as a state-of-the-art, but I chose to wait until the pack is in full burnt position, meaning that all packs are ready, complete, and released.


So, yeah, this year is a good start for a new thinking of what I'm going to do. I'm sure as the time passes on, a lot of mods have been out and, you know, like YouTube, where you have millions of hours to watch all videos in there? Not to mention new uploads every day? I wonder how PW mods be like, with AC7 is only prefixed for skin mods without techniques to change stuffs in there.

Well, be prepared, because this is getting fancier with new drama and all that stuff. I hope I can last until mid-2021.

Comments