I'll leave this here while I still have my sanity check ready...

 



Worth noting; last time I did this was when I was surprised about Jump Force game having a Boruto character in it. Thought it was April Mop 2 years ago. Now? It's an old news, and I still don't want to buy it nor playing it because... you know, it's not my type of "branching out" from the Naruto mainstream. Last time I branched out, it was when Love Live is still a thing, along with some others my sis used to watch, such as Angel Beats. iDOLM@STER was not my kind of hype, even after the game came out in Steam (this kind of thing is available as skins in Ace Combat 6 and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon).

Dunno why IDM is bitching out when I try to download YouTube "watch" pages; it always said error code 500. Like, what, I should use Windows Sandbox or smth?

Also worth noting; my new tee I bought few months ago is the one I should say "wow". Goes well with white or black shirt I have. I even use it on my b-day on May 26 this year (second photo). Today? I ain't wearin' it; not just because it's Indonesia's Independence Day, it's because I want to wear something with the color I like: blue. Anything in line with blue should fit in my book.

Last photo is my second SHFiguarts Boruto Uzumaki, this time a real deal, and not some "KW-KWan" in Indonesian. And it's expensive as hell too; this is my rad b-day gift I wanted, similar to how I buy Ace Combat 7 back in 2019 (the price is in line with AC7 too). It's a reason why I posted about "spare parts" of this kind of thing (update post is here); if one is missing, I always have a backup, even though it doesn't go or fit well.

You won't even tell which one is real and which one is imitation if the photos are all I can share, but at least it's something. Now all I need is a friend who can chat around with me. Some kind of automation; robot or expert system, similar to how I design short stories like Android 100 and The Story of Android 100. Naruto or Boruto sounds good. Besides, there are already robots that looked like a human, but they're still prototypes. Wonder if there's a real deal on those "machines", like synths in Fallout 4.

I'll leave these photos and this post here while I still have my sanity check ready. Makes me feel remembered about old school rules where I shouldn't stack my school uniform with tee except singlet. Man, that's the good old school days. Elementary school days don't have this kind of restriction back then.

Comments