More of the shittiest ads on YouTube (Part 1)

 Seriously, this age, it's just more and more quirkier and bad ads. In fact, some of the ads contain something that I discussed sometime ago, and I'm NOT attempting to do the same as this will require VPN to bypass "Internet Positif" website banning system issued by the government where I live.

This isn't a joke like how I showcased some of my selfies I took. I don't do Facebook or Instagram, but when there's an interest, I'll be there. In fact, seems like "home alone", on one side it's fun and I feel unrestricted, but on the other side, I feel lonely and needed someone to talk with, like some kind of companion. I wish I'm a billionaire, so that I can persuade companies to create humanoid robot Boruto like how I design fanfic long short story "The Story of Android 100" or the one shot short story "Android 100".

Early 2021 Sassy Ads




My bro once played a mobile game called Fallout Shelter. After seeing countless of ads when I watched monetized videos, I seem to encounter a copycat of it. This one with the name Last Fortress: Underground? It seemed trying to advertise what Fallout Shelter attempted to do. And the gameplay? Nah, I won't even bother to check it unless if I use alt account to scour through the paradise of videos that is YouTube.

Believe me. Someone made a game that copycats one after another, like how Sleeping Dogs imitate Grand Theft Auto series, and this one is no exception.

There's also a zombie-themed game called... what in the name of... Puzzles & Survival?


From the ad it showcased it combines puzzle with survival. Why not you just put in Resident Evil in there too?

Also, there's this my glorious country's ad that showcases something like how you do MYOB or some sort, but on smartphones. Accounting or some sort. Back in the high school days I was the grade-A student when it comes to accounting lesson. When I first knew about it, I suck real fast, but then, I adapted real fast too. Now? Accounting basics seem to rust as the time goes. No joke. And this ad showing up in a wrong time? I would question what was the point behind all of this, except if you're an entrepreneur like Trevor Phillips in GTA V.

The others are just regular music ads or other typical showcase ads. No offense if you're Indian, but I feel like those songs from the ads, judging by the voice, sucks ass. I prefer something local/English and has better voice. The old Kuch Kuch Hota E still sounds nice, though. I tend to be selective on musics, if you know my taste.


Some ads I encounter are not sassy at all, but still have to get there. One app on the first left as I captured it was still in development, saying that it could help people who advertise their products on online stores like BliBli, Tokopedia, or Shopee. Cake? I got myself frequently writing and reading anything in English, and this ad seemed to be out of place. It could help people speaking English, but to me? Imagine if that thing exists back in the elementary school days. I can guarantee that it's more than just fun to learn and speak like how I am right now. Next to it is about sports and fitness. Not much I can describe about it, but seriously? Is that app even accurate to simulate human conditions? The last one on the right is kinda something I should worth be getting since my sister also has one that can do the same. It's the reason why the weekly show Air Crash Investigation on National Geographic exists. Anything anomaly about plane's flight path? Easy track.


This is another ad that I must ask:

You can see on the next two shots I captured, why would a company that sells bracelet and anything "wow-priced" items (made out of golds, jewels, or whatever that is), advertised something that inspired from IRL stories that... whot de fok in Nikitozz's YTP video?

I just don't get it. Even one bit. Glad it wasn't show up again after few months forward... I guess.

How can I think of this madness?






I mean, it's crazy, right? New games show up and they advertised like, what the hell? And oh, look, the Mafia City ad from Combat Wombat's video.


Remember what I said about Puzzles & Survival? 3rd pic showcased something that is NSFW, along with someone who looked like Agent 47 from Hitman putting a man and a woman on a gunpoint. I sense bullshit here, like... this makes me think it's crazy af, and I won't say anything. SoS and RoK is back, although not for long till they stopped showcasing ads that has fake gameplay. Dynasty Scrolls is like the S.S.D.D. Why? One crazy-ass ad with character portrayal... it's like Rainbow Stories, but wacky and crazy. Arknights? They seem to change tactics or some kind. Idk. Some others are just new games that I don't have an interest of, or music videos that I never heard of but still to get there too. Also, the one M/V channel with the name MLD Entertainment... the name reminds me of a TV ad that says "Djarum Mild" but the Mild is spelled as MLD, like the MiG-23MLD variant that I saw in the old LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2 and DCS: World.


Some others are not just as fancy as others that can advertise well and has quite a number of downloads, but yeah... it's still have to get there, again. So, get this, it's not my type to watch movies anymore after I spent my time in front of the computer or watching YouTube videos, but this ad about Disney+ Hotstar seemed to become a public widespread. Even National Geographic channel advertises this too. On January, I seem to found this quite a lot. Now? I never see it surfacing to promote videos of any kind or anything else. Also, remember about an ad that advertises anime in a Chinese app? Turns out, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations series are now officially aired in iQIYI.


The post, if translated, says, "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations can now be watched legally in iQIYI application every Sunday @ 16.30 WIB (Waktu Indonesia Barat - Western Indonesian Time in English or GMT +7)." That means people in my country can watch these series without hassle, but what if I want to watch that on PC or any other media that supports MKV or MP4 playback? That will be a different story. I myself grabbed some juicy screenshots like how people on the Internet posted, and I've been doing that since Naruto: Shippuden with 4shared Shot that I seem can't be able to download it for some reason. Using phones? Data streaming matters, just like how you use Spotify, and this means, if you're not connected to unlimited Internet connectivity like monthly paid ISP/cable TV such as IndiHome, be prepared to spend a lot of money to buy a quota package, like my sis who asked me to top up her "pulse" just to enjoy data streaming on apps like iQIYI, WeTV, or even Spotify. On top of all that, re-watching the videos just to grab some screenshots or to watch segments that you missed or misremembered can be a waste of money if not using unlimited Internet connectivity. Guaranteed.

Fun fact: I stopped watching after finishing episode 175. Saved the future episodes for another day, when I have a mood in watching it. Wonder if iQIYI has a track on this particular episode up until this Sunday's release, episode 211.


There's more I want to show you, but we'll continue that on part 2 as I have a lot of ads that I took the screenshots of. A reminder: on PC browser, it doesn't give me much of an annoyance as I rarely watch anything on a PC browser unless needed. Most of the time the ads on PC browser offers games that specific for the particular platform such as Apex Legends, but sometimes, there's this Grammarly that I and my sis used to check for spelling and grammar errors that, in Word 20xx standards, it's barely limited and not as sensitive as Word 2007; dictionary data gets updated each Windows Update, it seems. Russian and anime names are now properly dictated except Boruto, not much I can do at this point, though.

Comments