I'm bored

Well, you know what I'm saying. Life's been an ass sometime and I bet there's a chance that you might gonna quit gaming at some point and enjoy what the outside world looked like. Well, not in this case where Covid-19 made people stuck at home and (if forced to) have to wear "surgical mask" every time you go outside because... the pandemic isn't over yet.

This boredom (and loneliness too) makes me want to cry sometimes, but I urged not to. I'm a 25-year-old man and I have dignity to maintain. I'm sure you know why at that point; if TL;DR isn't suited for you, some examples of how I was scammed for hundreds of US dollars in an equivalent to Indonesian Rupiah in three different occasions are explained here (there are posts explaining this, read them and I hope they'll be a valuable lesson to you).

So, whilst I'm bored, I take my chances to do whatever that suits my fancy. Wrapping up the task I've been doing before the time runs out in January 2022, releasing a video about me jousting Blazededge RZ in a special multiplayer match (while he was jousting Sorasenkai), and among other things in my list of "to do" list that... who knows if I have time to do so.

So, the fun fact about me jousting Blazededge RZ in his livestream while he was racing against higher killscore against Sorasenkai on Thursday is that I was recently done from meeting with this new counselor. The words he said to me seemed to be spicy, but... yea, after thinking it for quite a number of days, I think I gotta live up to a heap load of changes of the thesis rapport until fully approved, at least in this case. I gotta compress the time frame while I'm not gaming or so (and while I was waiting for new AC7 DLC to come out), but... yea, I still have some fun on thinking how Battlefield 2 and its classic yet better modding system is organized. Installed some maps, changing spawn objects, kits... I'm starting to think that, whoever designed the Anime Mini-mod must have brought the models from somewhere unusual. And yet, there are tutorials where you can be able to craft your own custom model in there or even replicate something existing just so that it's different in terms of weapon ammo cap, clip size, GUI index, placement slot, etc. Modding Battlefield 2 is as endless as modding Grand Theft Auto games at this point, but again, different games mean they're on another level of modding expertise. Even Fallout 4 has a Creation Kit that you can download and try or play around with it for free after you signed up to Bethesda.net, OR something simple like xEdit (for Fallout 4 it's FO4Edit).

After the meeting, I joined in the exclusive stream Blazededge RZ set up while I was watching something else on the phone. Guess in terms of MP, I wasn't that good, even if I tried, because TBH, both Blaze and Sora are not just the best MP players of Ace Combat 7; they're among "le meilleur des meilleurs" (the best of the best, or, like Joel once said, créme de la créme).



So, at that point, it makes me feel relaxed and ready to continue on the living I'm doing, but TBH, sometimes, joining one time for that exclusivity isn't enough. It makes me think that I have stored older clips of me jousting someone in multiplayer, and also old clips of my San Andreas gameplay of "Boruto gets busted by cops" that recorded prior to Covid-19 pandemic. And also... short stories while I'm not in a mood of gaming and continuing from where I left previously on Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime series.

There's one quirkiness I find about this currently-favored anime series (and not just Naruto, mind you). A YouTube ad showed up once while I was watching, about the intro of Boruto... there's an app in Play Store called Bstation, of which the company publishing that app, bilibili (Chinese, I can tell; I saw that pattern like space.bilibili.com from Mod DB and I can assure it's Chinese like TikTok), showcased an anime series I favored. Not only that, on some occasions, the ad of that app also showcased other anime series as well. Like, WTF? At first, there were no legit sites for streaming or even watching anime series videos people would like, at least in my country. Now, with iQIYI, WeTV, and Anoboy lining up to be legitimate, we got ourselves Bstation to be on par. This is likely to press the illegitimacy of people downloading sh*ts from a website that who knows if they're legal or not. I was too late to grab an SS (screenshot) of it; the ad was about 15 seconds long and seems to be on the same as trading apps like OctaFX. But the weird side is... Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ad seemed to make me pissed off about it. Every. F***ing. Time. It showed up. It became a frequent game ad marathon in my country, and not some... other... game apps that once entered the line of ads that'll be showing if a video I'm watching is monetized by the channel. Instead of pressing on "Skip Ad" button (I press it only if it's not interrupting the view, or if I'm watching a video on a web browser), I watched other video that showed up in notifications or exit the app completely and reopen it.

Well, at least the ad about MiChat or Tinder isn't showing up again. They're like LINE, but focused on finding a "girlfriend" or "boyfriend". However, money loaning apps in my country like AdaKami is still exist, just... in a way that's less annoying than EasyCash. I even saw a testimonial video about that app, saying that loaning money from EasyCash is a bit of a burden, although it has a limit of 10 million Rupiahs (US$ 701.55 at the current exchange rate since this writing). AdaKami has about 6 million Rupiahs (US$ 420.93) maximum limit on 9 installments.

I'll be honest with ya, and it's not just about my boredom in general. If you're Japanese, do you have any legitimate streaming applications or websites to watch these trending (or hot topic) anime series other than iQIYI, WeTV, and Bstation? I swear to God, these three apps are Chinese-made. I can tell that just by the advertisements (iQIYI has a tutorial or showcase images that have Chinese words and even Chinese guys/gals there, definite Chinese; WeTV is like... in line with WeChat - also from China; the company that makes Bstation, bilibili, also from China too - clear indication that I saw a link that says "space.bilibili.com" somewhere in Mod DB Battlefield 2 section or Mod DB Ace Combat 7 section).


In any case, I gotta live up with what I'm trying to live here. It's not the end of the world just because Covid-19 made people stuck at home, but there are occasions where boredom isn't just about anything. You just have to find other activities that suits your fancy if you feel so. And so, here I am, writing in a wall of text in this blog just to make my mind clearer for a bit. Yea, I gotta need a lot of break from gaming whilst waiting for that DLC to come out. Or... maybe start playing games that I saved for rainy day. Who knows?

Stay in touch for more blog posts, readers.

Comments