Me Jousting Players in Blazededge RZ's Stream


My video here shows you on a tin of what was going on after I was finished from a meeting session to discuss about thesis revisions with my new counselor. It's a 30-minute, 500000-score-limit Battle Royale match set up by Blazededge RZ, the channel that I subscribed into. And it's also a time for my face reveal after not showing up in an old video I uploaded since 2013.

Oh boy, the battle wasn't just insane and breathtaking, but also awkward, because Blaze (Blazededge RZ) and Sora (Sorasenkai) racked up high killscores just so that they want to come out as the first (MVP); but to me, though, they're the best of the best (or as Joel said, "créme de la créme"). So for that, I wish I can make my name on the community, and not just about modding in general, but also fair and stable multiplayer for everyone to enjoy.

For a moment, I prepped this video whilst in a middle of a thesis revision. A bit complications and boredom made me to do this while I myself prepped a face reveal at the beginning and the ending of my video.

Also, if you think 1-hour video is "TL;DR" (this is like I uploaded 5 of Assault Horizon videos with almost 1 hour duration), Blaze's version of the video is below, although it only shows the first match and not the second one as Sora was racking up high killscore and Blaze was far left behind. I ended up in the 4th position, anyway, while I ended up on the 3rd on the first part of the 30-minute video.

Anyways, I don't do uploads much on my channel, but I do when there is something interesting going on. I hope you found my and Blaze's videos interesting, because... holy hell, I never had this kind of fun for quite some time in any Ace Combat multiplayer matches I joined since the first Steam account creation back in 2018 or so.

I'll bring you something more to this blog soon, if I'm in a mood to do so and while I'm not busy.

Comments