And again, NSUNSR Savegame and Trainer

In just one blog the user named Gunaya hidden leaf also post NSUNSR savegame and the trainer. Oh boy... I've been playing those two awesome games without a cheat after all (good thing I'm a truthful user) and I didn't realize that there are trainers waiting.

It's a good riddance that the link is still working. I hope so, because my old PC can handle the games like Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst and Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, as well as GTA IV with car mods. Don't ask. I never bought new PC since the first junior high and my computer HDD got exchanged since last year (bad sector issue).

Links

Yeah, it's better off telling the location of the downloads to explain my shitless thoughts about this, so here goes.
  1. Save game | ORIGINAL LINK (translate)
  2. Trainer | ORIGINAL LINK (translate)
  3. It maybe so boring if I forgot to post you NS3FB savegame | ORIGINAL LINK

Additional Notes

The trainer arch has been scanned by both Avira and AVG and found no unwanted viruses or trojan horses. Clean. The trainer is also working very nice, for a fast test.

Thanks to Gunaya hidden leaf for the posts. Very valuable. God bless you whenever you are, man.

Comments