Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Weapons Pack [PROPOSAL]

Since I am a member of LCPDFR, I will then make more mods in IV that currently V mods are quite limited (meaning on short number of files this year). It was too early for V mods to come up since the OpenIV Development Team created a new version for V in Windows. Don't worry; the V mods will soon be popular little by little. It's only a matter of time, right now that roadshow about new Naruto Movie was on at Japan.

My next proposal after updating the BPD Skin Pack to latest version is to make a weapons pack from Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline games. The BF4 weapons has reached its maximum state that they no longer appeared in new type of weapons again. This is the time to make a progress of my greatest weapon pack that will give the great realism in GTA IV.

What kind of proposed pack that you will make?

It will be appeared in various gun versions (no sawn-off shotgun version for TLaD, so I'll go for a bypass), knowing that there are a lot of them in GTA4-Mods.com alone. Most of the guns were made by these authors (BF4 weapons only):
  1. hl2poo
  2. Troph1hunter
 but some are made by these authors (BF4 weapons only):
  1. Rangky Handy
  2. GUNSHAKE16
  3. s10125973Zulu
  4. Victim_Crasher
You know that I don't have the real BF4 game (I will if I have time to go to the games shop), but I think these guns should do well after the V release.

Note that this is just a proposal, not a real mod. Link is not available here. Stay tuned!

Comments