Get this: GTA V is released today

Get this: GTA V is released today in USA (regardless of time zone). My friend at the college tell me about it. I didn't realize that the time has come for the new era of Grand Theft Auto games, but time skipped very fast, stating that I must not abandon my homeworks for the college.

Ah... looking at the specs for GTA V made me cry, because my PC can handle only GTA IV game, not that one. Also, I remembered that some of my countrymen complained about slow Naruto games (that Ultimate Ninja Storm and blah-blah-blah) in PC. It's not because the game; it's because the PC specs. Don't complain on the game, that's my message.

When in the world can I buy a new PC to make GTA V playable very nice? Probably takes years to get my or my parents' savings wrapped up (or maybe, this is rather impossible, technology is expensive in Indonesia). Also, get this, LCPDFR made a huge update without knowing (to prepare the GTA V stuffs to arrive). Nicely done, man!

Any thoughts, send them here. :)

Comments