Liputan6, Dev C++, and Bolt

So, reading more about this movie I watched on the cinema, I was searching for a download and found this: news about the 11th Naruto the Movie: Boruto: Naruto the Movie, has started to spread (Liputan6 - translate using Google), in a statement that the adult Sasuke picture has shown in it.

Tell you what, this happens when I was working on a Dev C++ project about OpenGL Utility Kit (alias glut), and get this: in the news there explained "Bolt". I remembered that I watched the movie called "Bolt" several times in my country, and that really makes me nervous about it, so I go to download that movie that filmed in 2008. That way, I do not need to watch more about it.

Sounds crazy, isn't it? That's life, man. Everybody has their opinions, right?
Anyway, it's quite boring for me if I have to redesign the friend-copied homework of this Dev C++ project about glut, but the revision is due tomorrow; I MUST NOT miss this chance. Also, while (online) Naruto Shippuden Episodes has reached about 400, in Indonesia, it (the local TV show) has reached about 160. Like I said, technology is expensive in Indonesia. This is much more boring than I thought, stating that GTA V has relased today. Oh, boy...

Comments