The dose of GTA V (Offline/Cracked)

Yeah, this is quite a dose to me. I can't stop playing that new game, the GTA V, trying to finish up the storyline. But something just halted me that at some mission point, the game crashes without anything touched; and sometimes during the storyline, the game exits without warning when aiming in a vehicle. Weird...

You know, I never played online since senior high, but I think some of my fella at campus was. Playing online means wasting more money (yeah, not only voltages you need to pay to the power owner), and I'd like to conserve for food and hobbies.

Projects of previous IV and SA modding came to a halt because of this, but I think V modding has available now. Maybe I'll go check sooner or later.

Oh, if you still looking for goddamn PS3 emulator activation crack or shit, just leave it or join the offer. I really mean it, cause you don't want to spend a lot of money to buy a new and better computer and sell the old one. That's a waste of money you are in. Besides, GTA V is not only available in PS3, but in PC now (tagged since April 15 this year).

Comments