Looky-looky here, Police Modding in IV isn't going to end

Yeah, the vehicle modding in GTA games like this one, the GTA IV, never ends. New modders have put their talents in designing such vehicle - like supercars, helicopters, junk cars, things like that...

I haven't checked the LCPDFR site for maybe a year and, looky-looky here. So many vehicle models that I can't be able to count them all!

My favorite when I was kids (didn't I told you on few earlier posts?) is not just Naruto, but also military, aircraft, police, and medical (even the rescue as well). This is why I still keep downloading 'em mods to make the GTA IV look like real.

Why don't you come by to LCPDFR.com and download some today (if you still have GTA IV), rather than (for you who has cracked GTA V and waiting for the latest crack release) bragging with useless comments about old crack that most of you all never reads the previous comments? I've seen thousands lately and most people don't get it. "Read Previous Comments." Didn't they told you so? Geez...

Still interested in my Boston Police Department Skin Pack?

Comments