New follow-up, nationally & figuratively speaking

Yep, now I'm tailing this site, Samehadaku.Net, since Naruget.Net isn't accessible on both my smartphone and modem. I'll start gathering videos and updates from here on in @ Samehadaku website, which nationally and figuratively speaking, it based from a Blogger system and the author speaks Indonesian.

Well, no more English videos in Japanese dub from now on, stating that Shippuden era is nearing its climax in (maybe) this year or 2016. I still got to chase the Naruto SD videos to download, but I currently have insufficient quota in my smartphone. Man, the boring days has coming back again, to me.

Shit... not only me who wants to watch this phenomenal video since 2002, but also my brother, who hardly wants to watch it in my PC, or... LCD TV with a flashdisk attached.

Anyone wants to tail this website? While at the same time, you learn to speak Indonesian?

Another follow-up subject

Tonight, I have finished the Heroes Mission Pack for Flaming Cliffs 2, and have Naruto GXT Packet Chara Left 4 Theft mod ready to upload. So, I need bigger quota to upload these on the web.

Finally, stay tuned for more!

Comments