Left 4 Theft: San Andreas and Thoughts about GTA V

Ever played this one before? No? You should try it. It interests me very much and have a great impact in your life if you once played Left 4 Dead or Left 4 Dead 2.

Preview and Download for GTA San Andreas: http://www.moddb.com/mods/left-4-theft

Featured also in Indonesian blog GTAInd.com some time ago, but I don't like the way Indonesians upload the mod on Google Drive via that Indonesian blog, so it's better off posting with links (except when it comes to a Major Modification mod).

Why am I writing this?

I've been checking for updates once a year to see if the latest version of Left 4 Theft has gone out, but now, this is probably that it might be the final version, so there is high probability that v4.0 (version 4.0) will never come out. People have enjoyed much of GTA V these days, and old authors who worked on this project started to abandon it, pretending that this mod will never exist (also applies to other TC mods like San Andreas: Liberty City - which is now at version beta 7).

No offense, but it's a reality, isn't it?

So, ignoring the state of the Readme that they created about "Don't install any other mods while Left 4 Theft is installed to avoid problems", I decided to go for a turnaround and made the L4T (my short term of Left 4 Theft - similar like L4D, Left 4 Dead) world much more like Naruto and his friends gone into an apocalyptic world. It's much more similar like my previous mod: Naruto GXT Packet Chara, Jutsu CLEO, and Weapons v5.00, but with reduced functionalities and new modification of vehicles that will renew the old San Andreas "crappy" vehicles, so they don't look "crap" when riding it.

When the Naruto TC mod for Left 4 Theft will be published?

The mod will be published @ 4shared (not Mediafire - max upload limit is 200 MB per file) as soon as I'm ready. The size is about 800 MB and it's enough to turn the original L4T world with CJ as the player to L4T-Naruto Shippuden with Naruto as the player. It also introduces you FXT changes (mostly names and mission names) to Friends, Family, Fuckers mission pack and Forrest Survival mission pack.

Mod is ready, but I still miss some parts: menu textures and loading screen. Perhaps I need to acquire the logo of L4T they made and apply it into the loading screen.

About Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline Weapon Pack

I had to postpone it since my old PC can't handle more advanced textures in the EFLC game when it comes to police chases. I like police pursuits in game, but one thing that I dislike is that when the pursuit goes on and the game CTD (crashes to Desktop) with error in hex code or mapped to a system file.

GTA V

I have completed the story and now back again with boring days, waiting for the new crack release that RELOADED issued (not 3DM, it makes me sick if I have to change the date of the computer to before April 15, 2015). Wonder when they released a new version, with Rockstar frequently updates the GTA V...
I should buy the original instead, when the offer stands at BliBli.Com, so updates can apply without problem and no need to use a pirated copy to install the frequently updated mods.

I don't want to go back to GTA V at this moment; my PC got some unwanted hang - most likely on the GPU card and dusty computer, which makes my PC will became more damaged at this rate (especially on HDD and System). I run Windows 7 and not yet upgraded to Windows 8 or newer; need to buy an install disk - or else get a new one (the PC).


That is all. Hope you guys still enjoy my mod @ GTAGaming, cuz I don't upload there anymore, but I am still active in modding.

Comments