Holiday Trip for this week

Uh-huh, holiday trip. Waiting for Idul Fitri, I presume...

Pura Jagatkarta

Yep, it's located in Bogor, close by the mountains; been there, maybe once a year, to pray for God and do other things, such as selfie... hehe...
It's really an interesting place for Hindu people in Java Province to pray, see God, and much more... anything you want to wish... Lucky 7!

Taman Bunga Nasional

In English, it is known as National Flower Park; a historical place, where you can see various types of flowers blooming in this park. Built in 1995/1996 and declared as a historical park by the second Indonesian President, Soeharto. Quite a nice place; last Sunday, after I and my parents (as well as a newcomer in home, a sister, maybe niece, from Bali) went praying at the temple, we went to that place. We planned to visit Taman Safari Bogor, but unfortunately only available until 5 p.m.

We planned to go home, but suddenly (for about 10 or 15 km driving, maybe more) saw a big billboard showing the route to this historical park. We then set up the GPS in my bro's smartphone to that location.

Boruto: Naruto the Movie

Hotter than ever for Naruto lovers. While I'm doing "social media" thing in my smartphone, I just got web-news about the release of new Naruto Movie called Boruto, a story about Naruto's son and a sequel of the most popular movie of the year: The Last. It will be on air in Japanese cinemas at August, where there will be no more Naruto manga comics on the web anymore (or is it? I'm gonna cry).

If Naruto stories has come to an end, maybe I should start to return to old life, like watching news, action movies on TV, or back to my senseless computer games. To be honest, I think I should get rid of that SpongeBob thing; too many censored areas made me not interested in it anymore.

Naruto SD [Rock Lee]

Oh yeah, forgot one thing. Remember the Naruto SD? About anime characters that sized like minions in "Despicable Me?" Hmm? In my country, this s*** is on air, as for the past 10 years, I didn't notice that there is also a special OVA episode that told tall tales of Rock Lee, in minion size.

I missed several parts already; I gotta download them when I think I'm good to go. Uh-huh. Last thing I know, looking at this made me wondered: will it make my collection videos weird and awful? But as soon as it made a debut on TV, it was telling tall tales of Rock Lee, all in comedy, similar to Tom and Jerry.

Hmm... When will that download happen?


Okay folks, that is all I want to tell you. About my daily life and all...
I will soon continue modding GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, and GTA V, but for now, I am so busy designing missions for Flaming Cliffs 2 game, and will be uploaded to my other blog sooner or later.

Stay safe!

Comments