GTAGaming Approval Check

So, to cut the story short, after V modding is so popular nowadays, IV or SA mods that are uploaded to GTAGaming are having a one-month pending before being publicly released, like there is nobody who managed that website anymore. It's like, "oooh, we gotta wait for a month for this shit to go public". As some people said, IV modding has becoming a dark age by now because taxi bug, popping-in textures, and many more that has becoming a serious problem until now.

Me, I mod just for fun, no matter what games I'm using, but the important thing is, that it can be moddable. I even have a story myself of asking the admin named rappo who managed that site for years. Apparently he has moved to V modding, and I think I should move too.

However, it's gonna take a long time to get my money savings rounded up to buy a new powerful computer and sell the old one to people who need it. May take years to do.

Anyway, the time for night-time quota is almost over (at 6 AM). Hope you like those three mods and a new video I published/updated today in this blog. I'll be uploading other mods some other time, so, good morning, y'all!

Comments