Downloaded ZModeler2 from another site

Yeah, I know this sounds a piracy, but... what else can I do?

I founded a working copy of ZModeler2 version 2.2.6 from unofficial site (which is a pirated copy released for public) and tried my last effort to import files which are deemed to be impossible because of the old serial number, and it finally worked. I can now get to work in peace. Still, I have no luck on finding the files for Stinger missile pod for Apache gunship or Igla-S missile pod for Hind gunship from AC:AH PC version. I got end up in a content of DATA20.PAC file which after extracted and peeked the file contents in .bin format, they are in CRID format which I don't know what exactly that is, probably a model archive file or something. Other PAC files, which are originally .cpk files, contains HCA files (High-Compression Audio file made by ADX2 from CriWare toolkit) that are high probability, the sound files like effects, plane sounds, voiceover sounds, and movie sounds.

If no luck comes out, I'll try make a contact with SkylineGTRFreak to ask if he can share me some files from AC:AH. He has converted many planes from that game, and maybe he can help me out.

Comments