None cause arouse suspicion and LCPD ELS Pack by Yard1

Okay, after a few weeks since I bought 3 new action figures and a miniature of the police cruiser, my parents didn't ask me where did I get it. I guess it's a green light after all, until the next 20 days before my birthday. It's now a month of May, and on tenth, I will have a final exam in my college. I was hoping to get through this shit so I have a lot of time to have a serious gaming (oh fuck) and waiting for my time to get a latest version of Autodesk 3ds Max for the goddamn GIMS IV addon I got before (which is sadly, is intended for versions later than 2008 (or maybe 2010?)). As usual, in my birthday, not only new sets of Naruto action figures, but also the Autodesk 3ds Max. Yeah, that's how the modders roll, bro!

I've grabbed the new pictures of new action figures today. Check it out.









Now, moving on... I've been doing some questioning (not some interrogation shit) at LINE closed group about Sholat Schedule application, which I get a job of converting the A.D. calendar to Hijriyah calendar. I stuck up on converting in Delphi, the DateTimePicker object to 3 "integer" variables consisting of day, month, and year. I know quite pretty about inserting the values into the text box, but since I have to improvise, so that values that you put into the text box didn't go up wrong (like you put number 32 in Day or similar) (reference here in Indonesian), I decided to use DateTimePicker object, rather than using the Combo Box object, which I can't be able to fill (need to figure out, can't be done in manual coding) than in NetBeans that can do fill the Combo Box object with a single step. Here's the work I'm doing recently.
I did this since yesterday. The work is not yet complete, however.

Okay, onto the next. I've been searching for the equivalent version of Declasse Merit police version in EFLC. Searched my hard drive and found up nothing. I thought, "while I'm online, why don't search LCPDFR instead?"

Here is what I got. I stumbled across a kind of LCPD pack which I never get into consideration for considerable time, yet it's 2016. I checked the pack and found out that there contained the Merit police version with ELS-enabled functionality. Finally, this is what I'm talkin' about.

The pack is made by Yard1 and models are ported directly from GTA V. IMO, some models are particularly exists in GTA IV, but why he said all from GTA V? Anyway, there are some models that are converted from GTA V; new vehicles that we cannot see in GTA IV, like Granger police SUV and so on.

Okay, let's cut the chit-chat. If you like, go here.


For the update, the battle between Team 7 and Kaguya has begun! Watch the video online at your favorite streaming sites!


Alright, I might have some few mods I visit, so let's go peek!
  1. http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/6281-mtl-firetruck-fdlc/
  2. http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/5960-lcpd-els-pack/
  3. http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/5683-brute-ambulance-fdlc/
  4. http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7243-lcpd-vapid-radius-piu-els/





Comments