Bald, Exam is Finished, and AyoDance

Getting a Haircut, but being bald

Yep, that's there is to it. After the final exam has reached its end and final results from each lesson is being declared one by one, I decided to find a barber shop to get a new haircut.

The last thing I remember is that I want it get shortened, but I'm just in a confusion what "shortened" that it'll going to be. Well, I decided to get into the last thing; cut them all, a.k.a., being bald.

It was fast, and not taking 10 minutes to do just to get myself bald. Maybe you can do this at home. Make it feel like in "Hitman" game.

AyoDance

People called it "Audition Ayodance", a Korean online game. Went into Indonesia long ago and managed by Megaxus Infotech as the server and official provider of the online games in Indonesia. Well, I have a story short to it.

My sister is an Ayodance maniac. She had played that game for long time before I have this blog site (and by the time I have only GTAGaming account). She also set up two accounts to get herself famous, as well as to "go undercover" from her data of being exposed (that's IMO). She had stopped playing since 2015 and wanted to go back into the game, but apparently, one of her accounts is... like "forgot the login name for that character". The other one was still remembered by her when being asked.

So, ever since she didn't play it anymore that year, I deleted it as it never being through many updates as delivered by webmaster, and direct patching to the latest version is way not recommended (the patcher program will detect the files and downloads the patch ZIP archive if not updated). So now she asked for the game but I found out that she already slept in her bedroom after the download was finished. The size is about 9.5 GB. Yesterday I did this, but completed at 75%, and is using the night-time quota, which I've already topped-up to 20 gigs. Today, the last thing I know is that it's already about 8 gigs remaining.

I actually plan to download the old Naruto videos (not the ongoing Shippuden ones) with those large amount of night-time quota, which starts from 1 AM to 6 AM, but since my sister was asking for it, I decided to help her out. The exam has finished and I got a free time for two weeks before the short semester starts. Just like last year. Life, as we all know, is flowing like a water. It never stops. When an apocalypse reaches the Earth, it will.


Well then, my time to help her out is over. I fulfilled her request; when she wakes up, I'll tell her that the game is ready to play. Time for being lazy now...

Comments