candrabeqx and Fallout: New Vegas

candrabeqx, reached its end at September 2016. Reason? Unknown. No one knows what happened.

Flagfox (Firefox plugin shit that I used to determine server country and IP address - IPv4, if you ask me) don't have record of it anymore, it's "location unknown". Deleted.

It's the website that my sister wanted to get all her MP3 download needs for the Audition Ayodance game. When she's out of gaming this game for months, I'll be on lookout for new patches. When she wants a dance music from that game, she'll look at candrabeqx. Usual habit, though, in case if my sister wants to play it or hear crap songs of the day.

Just founded the Facebook post on the Google and I think you might not gonna like it, for Indonesian Ayodance lovers.

Finding the music is now... relying solely on Google Search. If you can't remember the title song, a part of the lyrics can point you to the right place - put the lyric that is unique from common searches and put quotes between it.

Now if I remember it right, one song was heard by friend: Fade, I suppose. The artist? Alan Wake. Or is it? Second: PPAP - Pikotaro (I did watched the vid on Youtube, see?). Third, one that is on the January 2017 patch of Audition Ayodance: We are the Queens. Dunno the artist, hard to remember, but I'm certain it's Japanese. Not one of the Naruto songs, so I think this is unique.

I guess I can't remember the titles of good songs on my ears ever since that site stopped publishing MP3 shits. Lost for months because sooooo many activities beforehand - one of the worst is the final exam, but I guess I can still remember it on my brain. Sort of.


Uninstalled EFLC and CS:GO few days back for allowing me to play Fallout: New Vegas. I stopped modding for a while and thought that I can make a refreshment after some mods are ready. I don't plan on releasing it, yet, ever since I checked GTAGarage post by Huzaifa khan, the Pakistani modder who designed missions using DYOM and is now moving on to San Vice, one sole German mod that is the Vice City map from GTA: Vice City placed on San Andreas that is acting as a RAGE Engine. While San Vice and GTA: San Andreas - Liberty City (SALC) is a single-map system (San Vice is Vice City, SALC is Liberty City from GTA III), GTA United combines both.

Idk why, but he seems to have trust on that platform, though myself having some historical problems that replacing all cars in San Vice has a tendency to stuck after loading the game. Yep, I replaced land, sea, and air vehicles which IMO, they are in "ugly" model or low-quality - cheap San Andreas shit. Last time I did modding vehicles on San Vice, gta3.img consumed nearly 700 MB worth HD cars, boats, helicopters, and planes. That excludes LQ peds, which is CJ model is ALSO, LQ. And don't ask me on replacing Tommy Vercetti, protagonist of GTA: Vice City, because I'd like to keep the originality style.

Recently during playing New Vegas with all DLCs (excluding Item Stash addon), one I have to take note is the "Old World Blues" DLC, which has been plagued for the game crash when moving from one location to another via Pip-Boy. Idk why it caused frequent game crash, but one to be certain is that the lying corpses, either mechanical (robot) or human, gets deleted to spawn another batch of enemies that are mechanical or human, and when the game wants to spawn the lying corpses (so you can loot them stuffs to be brought back to The Sink), it spawns "null pointer" which results to an error in programming terms. The error resulted as a game crash. I'm not certain, though. I did tried teleporting back to "The Sink Balcony" via Pip-Boy just before this writing is made, and one location near it, and BOOM! It crashed. I did made kills near those places and they can't be possibly deleted by game, which is, you should find a nearest place where there are no lying corpses and get closer to the location manually - on foot. Unknown reason is that after teleporting and walk manually there, the corpses are gone. Weird, I'd say, that in original game (so with other DLCs like "Honest Hearts") that doesn't to happen. Code error? Or different compiler?

To be honest, my skills need to be sharpened prior to playing Fallout 4. And, I want to break some quests that haven't yet succeeded before I get the Update 7 patch. Original one really has bugs or glitches that "you can request items freely on a character that provides it", like the Ignacio Rivas case at HELIOS One. I did see a cheat list from the internet long time ago, stating that you can request healing items from Ignacio Rivas repeatedly after you overloaded the weapon. Imagine how many Stimpaks you can get if you are clicking on "I overloaded the device" text for 3 hours. Ten, maybe twenty thousand, along with Doctor's Bag if you have to, making you have to enable God Mode to haul them to Lucky 38 without having you overencumbered. Patched ones don't have this anymore. Sure, anyone wants to downgrade just to get this benefit, but what to say? Uninstall and reinstall should do the trick, if the Installer installs the original, unpatched version of the game. It could be a pain in the ass.

Likewise, patch and DLCs get along well. Well, I should make a new listing of new weapons personally, some elements from Fallout 3 is implemented as well in Fallout: New Vegas, only the thing is that some weapons from 3 are not carried into New Vegas. New items are present in New Vegas, but sad to say, most cheats and codes on the internet lists only weapons, weapon mods, ammunition, and perks. Everything else (including addon/DLC contents) should be referenced to Fallout 3 cheat codes and using "player.showinventory" on console command (when you press ~ button on the keyboard).

4 is same as 3 and New Vegas, but the fact is that, although the code structure is same, item codes (which are hexadecimal codes) map differently, so the full use of "player.showinventory" code is crucial if you want to "abnormally" add Stimpaks or other item shits to your inventory instantly.

Game has Alt-Tab issue (3 and New Vegas). When it was done repeatedly, for example, from game to browser and vice versa, the game never went back to the fullscreen as intended. I never tried "Windowed" in Selection Menu, but I guess it doesn't introduce problems to that, if you can rescale the screen size.

Not really a full review on what I'm doing on that game. Only "Old World Blues" DLC is plagued of the game crash. Everything else was fine, except if you run over something that makes your computer go BSOD. I did have several BSODs from this game: one was during installation; one during exploring rail tracks in Mojave Wasteland, dunno which location though, somewhere in the middle, the one with some Deathclaws, not the one in Sloan - they are too many; one is unknown, perhaps more I think. 3 or 4. Not only graphic card that caused it, RAM memory was also affected; my daddy said that the RAM copper component is dirty - you know, the one with yellow thing? Shines like a gold?

I guess my sis talking about corrupted MP3 music was right. Utakata Hanabi by Supercell song I got was incomplete. Glad she found an alternative, which is complete. I hadn't noticed it for years since I get new Naruto videos and wanted to get MP3 musics of opening and ending of them. My sis was interested in some Naruto opening/ending songs which is suitable for her "mellow song collections". Me, I have different story of it. Opening and Ending animation with the song, mostly are related to the CQC with less "calming actions". This new episode comes with a new ending song and even a prediction of a new song was made. Gosh, I got so many collections even I can't get a time to chase the new songs from Avenged Sevenfold or PSY. Perhaps A7X is disbanded, but idk. They will live on, though. PSY? Got a phenomenal hit few years back with "Gangnam Style", "Gentleman", and this "Hangover" featuring Snoop Dogg. I didn't chase new songs from him until now, but I guess he still make albums. Hope he can make hits so the world gets shaking again, like what Pikotaro does with the phenomenal "PPAP (Pen Pineapple Apple Pen)" shit he showed months back that even my college friends talked about it like crazy, spamming on LINE Group.

And now they're spamming about incoming Anaconda. Assholes.

Well, it's my long writing I'd like to tell ya. It's a crap, I'd like to say, but life is life. Free speeches for all. Who wants a freedom of speech? Everyone does, including me.

Comments