SH-60B helicopter is almost ready

Woke up at 6.45 today, before the day start, I watched how funny that PPAP video does. Believe me, it makes you repeat it over and over again.
I got Yeardley Diamond's channel subscribed, so maybe I can see his video collections some time.

Okay, SH-60B helicopter is almost ready, it just need some draw arguments before going into testing. The wheels are only functioning on the rear. I'm using the original Army guy from GTA San Andreas for the pilots, the WSO, and two passengers.





I got some problem with the exporter though; the helicopter's body has its textures incompatible, so I have to export the body to 3DS, delete, reimport, and reassign the materials again. Turns out, it works again.

When this is done and ready with the SH-14D, I'll be moving on to the more complex models, like B-52H and F-111F. I think 2017 is a game change, for people who still likes FC2 like me, because that's what I'm good at. Anyway, for the pilots, I don't think I want to use the original Army guy - it's a fighter jet and needs something called the G-suit.

Perhaps maybe it's time to model peds into GTA IV when this is all over. I wanna make the GTA San Andreas feeling in GTA IV, just like what I did to FC2.

Bugfix is complete, now all I need to do is to model some objects to have HQ feeling.

Comments