1.0.1290.1 released for V

Yep, now's the time before the Christmas. Older repack one would be obsolete.

So I opened up again the 5-mods on my browser and checked on newly updated mods. Skyline posted a new mod with some other guys like CANAL EMBRAER GTA and _CP_ of his IV Pack. With the newly released "The Doomsday Heist" update (from the name it sounded like I'm watching Terminator 3: Rise of the Machine that takes the place of setting of Los Angeles), the mods I'm working now will be obsolete and only work for 1.0.1180.2 (likely when the RDE is released as a support for patch 1.0.1290.1 with that DLC update).

And my last resort will be uninstalling GTA V until the new cracked patch is released. That is, I gotta wait for year 2019 for the patches to roll in, or at least until Rockstar Games stopped updating V anymore. You tell me; even RPH have to be bypassed, crackers out there not yet doing time for new patch (I opened up Ova Games with the "grand theft auto" keyword and the last post was the Lolly Repack).

I'm not yet ready for more combat videos planned to be uploaded to YouTube; you see that I have my own interests, especially for this particular request to SkylineGTRFreak about converting MH-60G MEDEVAC helicopter (or MH-60Q one) from San Andreas to V, my own conversion of Yard1's Annihilator FAP using the LockOn's UH-60A_ER model (Skyline did used LockOn's models more than once), and continuing the NooseMod LCPDFR plugin. ATM I can only do IV and SA models, because I'm not yet ready for ZModeler3 monthly funding for a single-user license (creating V models for GTA V).

There are other requests that I want Skyline do for V - for once in my life:

SH-3 Seaking
CH-53E Super Stallion (not the Pave Low/MH-53 ones because that was already made)
Ka-50 Black Shark (the one I downloaded doesn't support rotor blurring)
Ka-52 Alligator (maybe... considering for next-level interior?)
MD500 from Modern Warfare 3
Changhe Z-11W
Mi-28 Havoc (least it is the HD model compared to the ones packed by Panico Total)

Anyway, he's still active in modding - apparently has done the work on the MiG-31BM Foxhound high speed interceptor of the Russian AF and should be up in GTAInside in a few days. I should say hello once in a while to see he was still around - as far as I concern he moved to Instagram instead of continuing his blog. I should follow when I got the chance.

Comments