Another aircraft off the collection list and plans for RDE dispatch system

Yep, another aircraft was off the collection list by Panico Total for his Russian AF Pack - recently after "accidentally" stumbled on a Serbian AF MiG-29A skin @ 5-Mods. No wonder the site has too many restrictions regarding copyrights and shit, like what seems to be YouTube country banning of specific video parts. It's like on what I did to the RDE showcase video by putting in custom introduction video to it, similar to the one used in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime series. BTW, I did this because I have my own interests of knowing how to handle RDE in specific mission that has wanted level - the key of survival from the harsh police force and the national security.

Seems to me that MiG-29A mod for V was no longer exist except for the one I found in GTAModding - it's in French, but I guess I can understand a bit of it; point is: the download button.

I overheard also about Naruto-based LINE Official Accounts that the new game has been released for Android (Google Play Store) and iOS (Apple Store). Since I gave up the phone gaming sport after the high school, I didn't want to bother it anyway - letting it be enjoyed by people who's on phone gaming sport, especially when it comes to Mobile Legends. All I need to wait is the newly Naruto-based PC game, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, in what sought to be MMORPG than what it was after the first-time trailer watch.

Now the RDE dispatch system. I have tested the mod for at least 3 months with the mixture of other mods and finally I have created the new dispatch system intended for the mixture of RDE, IV Car Pack (IVCP), and Vanillaworks Extended pack (VWEPack). VWEPack has its own compatibility for RDE, IVCP, and VWE, and also RDE and VWE, so the new dispatch system was born. I had my time to test response times, see how the cops react, and how the player's "luck" should be when the cops are right on top of your ass. I updated the new dispatch system and tested it ingame so new cars from IVCP and VWEPack are used, such as the first generation of Vapid Stanier, Declasse Merit that used by the USAF Police in Fort Zancudo, or maybe the supercruisers, Invetero Coquette Highway Patrol Police, for catching street racers at highways - reminds you the good old Need for Speed days.

I've been poking the LCPDFR Forums about RDE and discussed about my experiences with RDE since the first time I used it, and by the time I had a new computer. I also reported bugs I found there to hopefully can be discussed later on. Guys there are nice; I even didn't have a chance to chat longer because of college tasks and mod testings need to be done.

My first expansion pack for RDE is almost done. I can only upload them to 4shared or some other sites like MEGA and some sort. When the first is done, I'll be planning to make the expansion pack for North Yankton State Police (NYSP) and the Los Santos Port Authority Police (LSPAP).

I have prepared an RDE showcase video in "The Paleto Score" mission - HD 1080p resolution. Hope you enjoy.
P.S.: see the first paragraph of this writing - some countries like Japan may not be able to watch this, even though the rest was entirely a pure game

 

Comments