New DLC? Wow, another size increase

Hugely affects game modding at home. The mods I used ate nearly 100 GB of free space and nearly 30 GB of raw mods in just 5 months. Size for modding development only has 15 or 12 GB less, and I'm considering a remap and clear out Games directory for only allowing V to be in place there.

However, this highly affects the whole fav games I have in my disposal. GTA IV is in risk of losing the whole mods when removed (that includes LCPDFR) and some games are outfitted with ReShade. The clock, however, was ticking, and I have to done my publish before the New Year.

I'm planning on uninstallation of V once the things are done, and removing some of the games I haven't used recently, so that I'll be going back for IV modding and continuing the NooseMod that was delayed. Mostly I spent time for Naruto games in NSUNS4; I'll consider removal for NUNS1, NSUNS2, and NSUNS3FB. It's only a matter of time before I can get a sensation of WWII in a new approach (download size is enormously big, about 77 GB, but less bigger than the new Final Fantasy game that can eat up to 200 GB free space).

I recently got this news when the people in RDE discussion talked about a new DLC release for GTA Online, and they said about flying cars, submersible cars, Cortana expy... that could be the new game update for the use with new DLC. This is really a kind of an ass; I've been trying myself to make the LSPAP (Los Santos Port Authority Police) Expansion Pack and NYSPP (North Yankton State Patrol Police) Pack to be used as a new DLC, but it always came out an error on its own. DLC packs by Panico Total and some others are success; WTF is the problem?

I'm using B-Milan's add-on base for the start and is a no joy. I'll try using the alternatives. If no luck comes in, I'll implement it in World of Variety pack released as standalone and RDE.

Likely, this new update will halt the V modding for a period of time until the cracker guys did something with it - in a likely case, checking out Ova Games or Skidrow-Reloaded will be the easy way out. And right now, I'm going back to Flaming Cliffs 2 modding, see if I can pull out the UH-60A helicopter with pylons and 2 large external fuel tanks for use with the new Annihilator in GTA IV. This could go on with many updates until GTA VI is released - likely with better graphics.

I know IV sucks in many ways, especially when it comes to popping in textures that makes some scripts not working as it is (goddamn memory leak), but I guess I'll be loving it anyways. In fact, going retro is fun - remembering good old days when you have to.

Comments