3 days off and...

I have other ways of doing my time of holiday trip with mom's friends since my FB got another same problem here. Instagram and Google+ are up. It's where I take my time since what I supposed to make a "random-generated password" for FB is in motion. Gladly, with less security checks (commentary sorting to see if it "was" my post, or profile picture matching). Idk, though, this goddamn problem persists every time I do posts on one same spot. Wish I could record the moment I use my own PC and account and report it to FB providers...

I ran out of ideas of a strongest password for Facebook because all are used up; LOF, MediaFire... hell, even the lightest and "hackable" password in LCPDFR. Now is the Hex code or the stunt I pulled from the GUID Generator, because I trust those for handling "repeatedly locked when I access my own account". I think the different IP address that caused this, but no, the address is static (I guess).

When I have time I'll go for a cleanup on where did I last logged in. ALL of them. I haven't touched them since the Pockie Ninja Social 2 was taken over by ninja... ah, forget it. I don't want to remember it, neither I play one of those online games. I guess I postponed the work on Construct 2 project then... most of the online games from Facebook, some are using Construct 2, others...



So, Singapore, the country of so many fines. If you can't afford the money, don't break the rules. General message for travelers or backpackers in Singapore. It's why, compared to my homeland, Singapore is outrageously clean.

Three general languages: Malay, Chinese, and English. Don't ask about Malay or English, Chinese is where I can't discuss about. People there understand the tongues of Indonesian and Malaysian people, but English is very general and worldwide.

My time of visit was really confused. At the Immigration Checks, one of the Indian female officers asked me about... well, I can't catch that, but at least I can speak with the native people.

On the visit list was a park, generally I can't tell where it is, but it was a photo spot. Gardens and fountain... there's even a lake there.



The next visit was shopping place where I can buy chocos and souvenirs. Not much to say, though. But the next one was the general landmark spot where I took lots of photos to remember: statue of Merlion.

Moving on, going for shopping spot. I bought chocos again for my home snacks; you will need them if you hang around your computer for quite a long time (not to mention 72 hours gaming that done by some online gamers, that's eerie).

Universal Studios Singapore will be the last stop; we took photographs of the large "Universal" globe that you usually see at the opening of movies, like Armageddon. The spot has a lot of visitors, but the tour guide didn't want to go inside; it was a tight schedule to take.

So, my family and mom's friends, except for my father, spent only 15 or 16 to 18 hours touring the Singapore before going for dinner. Yea, the tour was a transit from one point to another, that is, we took a ferry from Batam city to Singapore and vice versa. It's why the air flight only stopped at Batam, while the rest is on the ferry.

In short, 2 days in Batam, 1 day in Singapore. That's all about it.

In Batam, nothing else to say, though. It's just like another city, with currently lots of open lands waiting for people to buy it for their own goods. Crops were rarely seen, and if there's one, it won't last long. There are photo spots for travelers who went there; one was a Batularang Bridge, one was a Hollywood-alike sign that says "Welcome to Batam", and another was the Vihara (Buddhist's Temple), the Buddhist spot for praying. There are more spots than these, I think, but it's at least I can tell based on my visits with the group.

The temple spot was where my family took a blessing (pray for God) from the Almighty. My family is a Hindu-dominance (Hinduism) and based on what I sought to be "Jogjakarta Study Tour" when I was at senior high, Buddha and Hindu share same knowledge, same methods, more of the same, but I can't tell the others, though; I only completely memorized the song of which it used in common prays, but idk where it was grabbed; bet the only source is the Hindu's Bible book, Weda.

It was another same spot for photo shoot; I managed to grab some after few minutes praying to the Almighty, wishes for a safe return to Bandung.

I uploaded some photo shoots when I was there to Instagram and LINE. And I was hoping to make the IG the other best spot for photos and videos promotion; SkylineGTRFreak used Instagram for WIP mods for V. I was hoping for him to convert the San Andreas MH-60G MedEvac and MH-60Q MedEvac helicopters to V. If not, I'll send some requests to him while there's a chance. And likely, Skyline has IG and YT links I can use.


It's the 3 days off and day after tomorrow is the New Year's Eve. I don't want to watch TV after I saw only SpongeBob "anime" series that is repeated again and again, with a new title made by TV station. You guess it: GTV. And frankly, the ad of "Indomilk" and "Choki-choki" that promoted the ongoing Malay cartoon series, BoBoiBoy: Galaxy, was actually televised in MNC TV. I watched when I was waiting at the airport terminal in Batam, OTW home, and the flight was delayed about an hour from the proposed boarding pass. I thought there was a station that could televise that shit, but honestly, not all stations except MNC TV (that was also full of Indonesian-dubbed Bollywood movies and back during my high school time, 3 Idiots was televised before I get the native-dubbed one) televise that. Guess my time spent on computer and reading online news from my phone really forgets what's here and there on TV; no anime's good than "SpongeBob" - it's why Naruto stopped airing because there was a new programme that takes you back to the 90s and Millenium Age (like the 9/11 incident). I'd rather watch old Nickelodeon cartoons rather than repeatedly watching the endlessly repeated SpongeBob Square Pants that right now has a lot of censors. Even in the "karate-chopping" scene (SB meets the Karate-man who has taught Sandy Cheeks) was skipped, thinking about SB's arms got cut or something. I thought of that, since his body parts are "can be assembled and disassembled like an airplane modeling kit and toys" (I've seen some episodes that based on that, like Patrick Star grabbed a back-scratcher stick that was without aware, SpongeBob's hand).

Katakan Putus and Dora the Explorer are my good watching spot since:
  1. it was a realistic reality show with light censors on rude words (although one episode is still unbelieveable that the guys who sent emails get paid), and censors on places where we should find that on our own (they have traveled throughout the motherland to help issues with their boy/girlfriend)
  2. no one was faked - if you see them crews airing while living in your city and go "city hunting", you'll get a chance of the rare photo shoot
  3. Dora is the completely interactive TV series that consists of hundreds of episodes meant for kids on a kindergarten and elementary level - no censors so that it is safe for kids
  4. Dora is where I put my skills on unbound imaginations of Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden as well as training my basic English skills (mostly I understand about war and aviation, but it was fun to take part of it since it will "automatically trigger" the events no matter you have or haven't put your interaction to it - imagine the User Interface and User Experience combined with the AI that can go on even though there was no user input)
  5. I did have a PS1 game of Dora the Explorer, but unfortunately was given out to people with the console and the games, maybe they were collectors
  6. Spanish language swapped to English since in Indonesia, foreign language dominance for Asian is either English, French, Russian, Chinese, or Japanese (if native you'll hear "Tico, ¿puedes llevarnos a la montaña?", while in Indonesia, you'll hear "Tico, can you take us to the Mountain?" - frankly the replies also in same language, native: "Claro, puedo llevarte allí.", Indonesia: "Sure, I can take you there.") - having the same language helps me out since I'd like to expand every possibility of learning English; not to mention wild ones
  7. it's very nostalgic to repeat it back again since I can use characters from Boruto: Naruto Next Generations; imagine if Yuino Iwabe with wild thoughts, Kakei Sumire with her shy attitude, Sarada Uchiha who determined to be a village leader (Hokage), or Boruto Uzumaki who preferred to be a fighter than a leader, spend their times taking "user input" to Dora the Explorer, funny things will happen in an instant!
 Chalkzone was another story - about a young boy, Rudy Tabootie, have his opportunity to go inside the world of chalk (do you believe in magic?) when he was having detention for mocking Reggie Bulnerd with a chalk drawing on a blackboard. I see no special things there except for... imagine if you entered a world full of live arts that makes you feel the same as Toy Story or one movie with living toy robots (forgot the title since it was rarely aired on TVs). You wanna draw a picture, make your arts thinking run, thinking of every possibilities you can get to finish your drawing with highest point, just like you watched the episode 33 of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.

As for The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, after many years it was never heard, nor aired on TV stations. All its series have ended, just like Chalkzone and Dora the Explorer, but only two (Chalkzone and Dora the Explorer), plus one (SpongeBob Square Pants), the Paw Patrol (law enforcement and emergency services dogs commanded by one boy named Ryder - reminds me the use of LCPDFR and LSPDFR, but in friendly way that all kids accept) and other unattractive Nickelodeon cartoon series were aired, with an exception of NinjaGo (what's this, Lego cartoon series snooped to Nickelodeon?) and Super Wings (Korean cartoon snooped to Nick?). You tell me; those cartoons are repeated over and over and over and over... guess it was meant for kids who was "late" watching one of them in the dawn or morning before school. It's the reason why I stopped watching TVs anymore and switched to computer gaming to kill some time.

Okay, now I'm back at the computer seat, NooseMod project will continue. I hope no one argued about my shits this time; I'm having a little headache and my throat feels unfriendly. Guess I need to rest for a full night to see if I can restore my body in a sleep.

Comments