The Fallout Breakthrough

The first Fallout Breakthrough, yeah.

So I restarted Fallout: New Vegas in a hope to test out some mods I got over the NexusMods and it all goes the same, except when it comes to weapons, which is my favorite in my times of GTA.

The story all went out same as without any mods (or clean with DLCs only), and apparently I continued the game from where I already claimed the Lucky 38's Suite - and I'm playing as a female. It's nice to see the old game to have its "reflash" or "repetition" after I got a new computer.

However, I had to switch TVs since the old one that used had a problem with the power indicator's blinking in and out while it's red. The one I used is near the laundry room and it seemed that it doesn't being used too often. Unfortunately, it got problems with "weapon decorations"; and I switching resolutions from lower to higher and vice versa. The HDMI switch seemed to be linked up unlike the the old one when switching channels (from HDMI to TV and vice versa). That means many of the LED TVs had a different way to handle HDMI when being detected on a device. I also have a HDMI to Component cable to handle the other HDMI jack, but the TV I'm using now only has HDMI and RGB/YUV jacks (tested the 2nd jack on the old PS2 console that Sony had stopped releasing long ago since PS3 production stopped).

In other ways, more weapons mean more fun; and I like to see a user contribution on weapons that enhances game world. Millenia's weapons viewed itself as the realistic HD weapon ever made in New Vegas game. I used the M14 to deal with the Deathclaws when completing the quest in Lonesome Road (Hopeville). Traversing the canyons of Zion was great with the G3SG/1 "automatic" sniper rifle and the 92FS handgun. In Old World Blues, I got time to test staked-out M870 and Duplet double-barreled shotguns.

Dealing with the Legate was a bit easy with the G36K at disposal, a German assault rifle that's powerful enough than the Marksman Carbine when it comes to the firing speed; and it has an integrated scope too, just like in real life, without replacements or modifications to an MG36, for example.

Anyway, didn't have time to test the others, like Project Nevada my friend from Facebook spoke of. Besides, I don't want to stay at FB for too long unless I did the necessary. Leave likes and log off. No silly posts about tech and shit unless if it's Google+ and LINE. I mostly do the time there.

Maybe you'll ask: don't you wanna try the male one? Well, I spent too many time on New Vegas and completing it will take a total of 48 to 56 hours if you don't stop like the online gamers who enjoyed 24-7 the favorite online game they like until you tragically died. I watched the news. Thankfully God spared my life though, because I took only a max of 3 to 6 hours of gaming, then walk around to get some food or drink, or at least get me hit by a sunlight (if in the morning). If I spent overnight (from dusk to dawn), I only do it weekends. That was PS2, of the time GTA San Andreas was so popular until you wanna survive the cops of San Andreas when you killed enough enforcers on your ass. And Ace Combat too - 4, 5, and Zero were on my list - and I use those BGMs for my custom backsound of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 game, especially when it comes to Boruto's Tale DLC. For Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4, that's another story.

To short, playing Fallout: New Vegas will take at least a week or two, plus side stories, plus DLC stories, and 10 seconds of CTD session per game start (usually twice if it's troublesome like in Old World Blues, none at some other points). The longest one will be Fallout 4, which I'll do the reboot with mods sooner or later, but I got some works to do: uploading RDE mods and finally, continuing NooseMod development that stopped since V has released a cracked version of the latest game (which now broke with the new update and had it uninstalled).

And I'm continuing college homeworks again. Gosh, they stacked like I'm on a queue in a bank. No wait. And on 25th it's Christmas. By the next 7 days from there will be the New Year. Can't think of resolution that's suitable for me; guess it's a cycle that repeated over and over again, with the highest tension comes up on... nuclear threat. No one knows where North Korea hit the missiles they have if they started the war. And no more TV or anime shows will be on air when the Nuclear War happens. No entertainment, dull environment, but otherwise, so quiet.

Well, let's hope that North Korea doesn't launch their missiles. We all wants it.

Comments