Well, ain't this a b*tch?

I know that yuniwii has his/her own ways of converting things he/she like, especially for the last few months he/she converted the characters from Mobile Legends. So far he/she only do the "thang" for San Andreas only, and look what I found:


Said in one of the posts that is Naruto/Boruto related that, "All mods of Naruto from Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, along with (most of its) descendants, acquired from the raw material of files that packed (or raw files in *.xfbin format, shortly) by one of the Telnet users. I only convert them to GTA San Andreas, including this."

Apparently I've accessed the Rin Nohara page, I can't find the DL link; however it's embedded within the file version, and it was an upgraded old version of the mod made back 2014.

Seeing this opportunity, I'd like to make a contact to ask if I can use most of the files he/she has and converting it to GTA IV. There are a lot of tutorial videos of rigging peds in GTA IV; he/she only do some models and weirdly was also appeared in GTA V. Unfortunately, I don't see any contacts listed, and it's similar to SkylineGTRFreak; you only have to get in touch with him IF you have an account he was logging in, or add his Instagram account. Skyline did post it openly to the public. yuniwii? Don't ask.



Actually, once in a while I want to pull the raw materials from the same game also, but the free space is a bitch, and idk where to start.

There are several CPK files that are large-sized, and the biggest is the one on "disc" directory. The total space is 26 GB. "launch" directory is about 4 GB - light enough for pulling out several guts out. There are 4 patches in "patch" folder - patch 1, 3, 4, and 7. Total about 5.5 GB. For the "sim" directory, it doesn't take too large, about 3.72 GB.

I haven't yet rebooted Noesis for a while, and I've already got the conversion tools I need (CriPakTools or CPK Unpacker tool) from one of the XentaX forum threads; idk when I started the search but it was back in 2016. I haven't yet tested this in NS:UNS4; yet it was said that it can only do the extraction and importing of models of UNS2 type. Idk the last keyword I used to get that thing, though, so I'm giving it another shot.


Another b*tch thing is the San Andreas game. I've modded it with HD models and textures, but it got lousy. Most of the times the gameplay became glitched, like, the game still plays, but the screen gets awry (like you pulled a screenshot of a game and it keep displays that in a glitched frame-by-frame thing, making it look like you played in a shredded game). It also crashes the game quite often; perhaps it's because of HD-replaced car models; the one I used from one of the YT videos.

I might try to remove it one day to see if that resolve the problem; I used fastman92 limit adjuster to increase most of the size limit, but still glitched. I didn't yet expand the map (like testing the Carrier Strike Group 11 mod with the limit adjuster) or adding new vehicles into the entry. Most of the ASIs (like adding custom ramp system for Andromada (usually old mods by SkylineGTRFreak like C-17A and An-225) and Vertol (VTOL) system for Osprey that replaces Beagle) are incompatible when memory changes with the Limit Adjuster was made, especially when it comes to the Vehicle Special Features. F92LA has two types of special features; one for Hydra models (VSTOL system), and one for ZR-350 models (up and down lights). Other than that will be using Alex's (Alexander Blade's) Vehicle Special Features (and it has features for ZR-350 models as well).


Okay, for the last one, I'm about to continue the C2 project and some of the proposed IV mods that was planned several days back. And check out some good bitch things I got when I was playing Cold Waters game; you have an unaware enemy submarine and your sub is way too close with the enemy. And your sub is on ultra-quiet as well. Ain't this a b*tch?


Comments